• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

I think it looks good for mid day pee LOL You are definetly still pg and dont give up hope some dont even get a fain until like 14dpo you still have plenty of time use the other one tomorrow with FMU.

I just don't think this is my month....it's waaaaaaay too faint and I am due to start tomorrow!!!! DAMNIT

Oh AND you are at your desk on lunch break, bet FMU would be WAY darker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck your FRER test up on the First Tri or PG announcements page and see what they all say?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone...I just want to cry!!
DT- NO ONE in my office will know, hell, I haven't even told my DH yet!! I am trying to make extra sure!!! Guess if AF doesnt show tomorrow I will feel more positive!

I am going to come over there and shake you a good one!!! Way to faint?? Hello, you aren't even due for your period til tomorrow!!!!! I could see if you were 2 weeks late but woman!!! Snap outta that crazy preggo mind!! lol. That is a good line for being mid day random peeing!! Take one in the AM I am sure it will make you feel better.

I know, I found the pic quite funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darling your post 2 days ago said 5 days early, so your still 3 days early!

YOU ARE PREGNANT TELL DH !!!!!!!!!!!!! Send a pic on your cell phone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

most that test 1-5 days before a missed AF it tends to be faint, not everyone but some. After tomorrow it should double every 2 days and then in about a week I bet it will be darker. To me, a line is a line no matter how faint or strong it is.. most tests don't pick up HCG unless its about 50 or higher which isn't the normal amount in your pee if your not pregnant. I went and got me one of the digital ones and used FMU and it said "pregnant" so I said ok I must be hahahaha

Liz- drive on over and beat me up---should only take you oh, about 2 days or so!!!
Shawnie and DT- that does make sense.

OK- so no more testing til Monday!! HAHAHAHAH yeah right

Man- you guys know how to make an old woman feel good!!! Love you!!!

You know what.....I am not going to drive there because in 2 days you will finally realize that you ARE knocked up and I just can't shake a pregnant woman!! lol. Your eggo is preggo!!!

I am closer Liz I can take care of it for you if you want me to. LOL. I might need to take my boat to get down there with all the rain the south has been getting.

Go for is puppymom lol us cali chicks are a bit far to do it.

Amos gotta
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance:\\:D/ YAY!

Lol you guys are a trip. Being that I am in N Ga, if you don't have the time puppymom I'd be glad to take of that for you!! :haha:

I can send her a singing telagram!! hahaha!!! I think they might be reserved to shake a customer!

Amos if you promise to fully acknowledge the second pink line on your hpt, I won't come over there.:shhh:

Hmmm......I still can't acknowledge it yet!!! I am such a wuss!!!! Where in Georgia are you by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->