• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooo.....are you gonna test again with FMU?

No mam....I am going to wait til Friday!!! I must I must I must wait til Friday!!!

Ok....then for your sanity sake I will not be a POAS pusher! I will cheer you on to hold out til Friday! I mean really it's only 2 bedtimes away.....can't kill you, right?? lol

It can't kill me but I'm scared you will, so I am going to behave :rofl:

Oh amos be a whore, POAS whore that is :rofl:

:dust:

XXXX

I already feel like I am....so what constitutes a POAS whore??? Just how many sticks til I can classify myself as that? I've only done 3 so far :haha:

Oh you are just POAS easy right now....maybe slutty even! haha!!

:rofl: thats a good start. It's like an obession, you sweat purchasing a pack of two, you rush to the loo, squeezing it out, knowing fine well you need a full bladder and that you should be using fmu. You pee on the stick, convince yourself you see a line (well not in your case as it's there), take the 2nd test home to do in the morning but what do you do????? YIP that's right, rush in from work, straight to the loo :rofl:

XXX

Ohhh....I used to want so much more for myself....don't think I'll make it to whore level this month though- guess slutty will have to do!!!

Well, Mrs JD- there might be hope for me yet!! I DO have 2 tests in my cabinet as we speak! :haha:

I would wait until all the water recedes!! People are practically swimming to work still. The only complaint I have is the traffic!! Yuck! Plenty of stuff to do though.. What's Mobile like?

So my dear after 3 positive tests does hubby know your preggo yet?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"