Omg Omg Omg

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
O.k so this morning i posted in LTTC about a new fertility medication, a homeopath from South Africa had brought out called pregassist.

So me very nosy about the product phoned the company that makes the product... little did i know the receptionist is out and the Homeopath himself would answer the phone... here i am asking about more info on the drugs. I told this stranger my story of Lost my child at 37weeks and 2days, had no AF for ages, No O even on Clomid for 5months, been seing this homepath and been ovulating and having AF...

He is e-mailing me more info on the product, and wanted to know that if he could monitor me and OH and maby getting us the drugs for free as then when we do get a :bfp: we would promote the product with our story of sucess....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey what do i have to lose im over the moon right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats fantastic hun !!! keep posting in ere n let us know how u get on :):) bet u n dh are sssooo plsed!

Wow that is wondeful, can i get it in the U.K??? XXX

That's awesome!!!!:happydance:

Great news hun :D

Best of luck!!

xxxxxx

WOW im so pleased for you hun

:dust: for you

:hug:

xxxx

https://www.pregassist.co.za/index.php?page=contact

This is the web page, i don't think it should be a problem as i got it off BNB google adds this morning:blush::blush::blush:

And this company is situated about 30km away from my office:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm going to email them now, thanks. XXX

Thats fab news congrats and good luck x

That is fantastic news! I hope that it all works out well for you! I know you will get that :bfp: very soon! Good luck! :hug:

Jacky, thats wonderful news - am happy for you:happydance:

I live in South Africa as well (Jo'burg)....

:hug:

:happydance::happydance:Thats great news hun, hope it all works out for you!!

That's fantastic! :happydance: Keep us posted and good luck!!! :hug:

Yay! thats great news - I hope it works for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back