• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

I thought that too about the Bob Geldof coverage, no attention ha been placed on Tom at all. Maybe that's what he wants tho, will be easier on him and the babies.

So sad she may have passed next to her little one, can't even imagine

xo

I don't know how much to trust what we read in the daily mail though x

Oh my gosh with her baby by her side, how absolutely awful.

That would make more send though why someone would be concerned about not being able to contact her if baby was with her.

Of course it could just be speculation

xo

Yes it is weird. She must have not answered the phone for a good while or Tom was already worried about her?

I know if my OH is out and he tries to get hold of me, if I don't answer he presumes we are sleeping.

We lived away from family and my mum would get worried if she couldn't get hold of me

A couple of time she called a neighbour. Kinda embarrassing when you're in your 30s :/

I freak out if I cant get hold of my DH (or any of my family really). I have anxiety though

My OH always thinks the worst if he can't get hold of me

My hubby always worries if he can't get hold of me too.

And mine. Especially as I'm someone who always answers.

I think it's a bit sad that her funeral is on the same day as her son's birthday (who shares my sons birthday too not that it's relevant!) I know it's got to happen but I wonder if it was planned to be on the same day?

I haven't read anything yet, but I don't agree that it should be on her son's birthday :nope: whether he remembers or not, it will forever be associated with his mother's burial/cremation.

xo

I do wonder, why not hold the funeral the day before? So that a sad occasion is subsequently followed by a happy one? They probably have their own personal reasons though, maybe perhaps they feel Peaches will be 'there' for her sons birthday before she is finally laid to rest. Sounds a bit macabre but everyone grieves differently.

That is quite depressing, they probably feel that he won't remember?

But weirdly none of the newspaper articles have mentioned that it's birthday?
Her husband would always remember - doubt you could ever forget the date.

I still can't believe it - it's so strange not seeing her lovely posts on Instagram.

But weirdly none of the newspaper articles have mentioned that it's birthday?
Her husband would always remember - doubt you could ever forget the date.

I still can't believe it - it's so strange not seeing her lovely posts on Instagram.

None of the papers seem to do any research, most of them keep getting the boys' ages wrong anyway, and saying Astala almost 2 and Phaedra 1 'next month'

It's so sad her funeral will be on Phaedra's first birthday. The whole thing is heartbreaking. The poor girl lived her life from age 11 missing her mom and clearly affected by it (naturally) and the last thing she wanted would have been for her sons to suffer the same way..

I hope she is given a wonderful send-off and that Tom and her boys are protected in the days to come :(

It's not like journalists need to spend a lot of time and energy to know the boys' birthdays, it's written on the background image of Peaches's twitter :dohh:
But in a way I think it's a good thing they don't mention that the funeral will be on Phaedra's birthday. Last thing the whole story needs is more sensationalism.

From reports the funeral is taking place today the 21st. Her sons birthday is on the 24th the same day as her late mums.

If it was going to take place on the Thursday I'm sure the press would have picked up on that fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->