Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

They may well be able to still look or have copies of it all but there were horrible comments being left on there, so a million times better they dont see that.

I didn't realise people were leaving horrible comments. :-( x

They were speculating that she had "selfishly killed herself" or "overdosed accidently" or that she had anorexia etc. x

I didn't realise people were leaving horrible comments. :-( x

Yeah :( there will always be internet trolls I guess. Mostly it was what lhancock wrote a few I saw were worse. Just horrible.

I also think that the fact people (eg on the new discussions or on breakfast shows) keep saying how Bob Geldof will swoop up the kids and look after them... I'm sure he will play a part, but if you knew anything about her, you would know it's her old nanny and Tom's mum Sue that are the most hands-on with the boys... Not to mention their own daddy Tom! Why do people never say that? It obviously makes a better story for Bob Geldof to take them under his wing like he did Tiger Lily in the past.... Stupid sensationalism

A few months ago on Instagram Peaches publically said her father doesn't see the boys and that her childhood wasn't quite the dream the media made it out to be regarding her dad, which is why all this coverage for Bob is making me feel a little sick. Of course hes her father and i am sure he is devastated but he must also feel incredibly guilty.

Her husband Tom, her old nanny Anita and his parents are all over her instagram aren't they? They are the people my heart really hurts for atm.

x

Edit: What is the difference between non suspicous and unexplained? Because her house is being combed by forensic teams.

Non suspicious could mean a number of things, such as there wasn't a 3rd party involvement (drugs/murder) or suicide, unexplained means there's no obvious explanation for death example, a bump to the head, signs of injury/trauma. Unexplained death normally leads to involvement of a coroner who examines the body for a possible cause of death.

I hope I've explained this correctly and sensitively :hugs:

Really Instagram closes if you get too much followers?

Tasha, I saw there were rude comments :nope:

No one will know what happened for a number of weeks, apparently the post mortem was inconclusive. :(

I also just read Tanya Gold's article about Peaches' death - trust the guardian to publish something so cold!!

How awful. When my mum passed it was sudden and unexpected so there was a post mortem and it took 3 weeks for any results to come back. The wait was agonising.

I really feel for her poor family. I haven't read that article but I did see one that suggested the juice diet could have been a factor. I just keep thinking about her boys.

The waiting and not knowing is just one of the worst things ever. With Honey we waited six weeks for the results, with Riley Rae it was nine weeks. It honestly felt like torture. I hope they dont have to wait too much longer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nly-died-doctors-carry-post-mortem-today.html

Yeah Instagram do, especially if you gain a lot of followers and likes very quickly but the media are reporting that her family asked it to be closed.
Its so awful to have to wait for the results, her poor family, they must be so confused :(

I also think that the fact people (eg on the new discussions or on breakfast shows) keep saying how Bob Geldof will swoop up the kids and look after them... I'm sure he will play a part, but if you knew anything about her, you would know it's her old nanny and Tom's mum Sue that are the most hands-on with the boys... Not to mention their own daddy Tom! Why do people never say that? It obviously makes a better story for Bob Geldof to take them under his wing like he did Tiger Lily in the past.... Stupid sensationalism

Very true - she said numerous times on her instragram that Bob didn't see them too.

Lhancock that's interesting I didn't know that Bob didn't see the boys. All I ever knew of Bob and those boys was him saying Astala's name was silly and what would he get called at school, 'Ass'? I remember thinking at the time that my dad would NEVER say something like that after id chosen a name (before maybe!) and never to the press. You're right I bet he is feeling guilty

I don't know how I feel about the PM results. Part of me was expecting a cardiomyopathy perhaps caused by thyroid disease or even being so slim. I guess it still could have been sudden adult death caused by a cardiac arrhythmia. Poor poor family what an awful situation :(

Yeah i remember the jokes he made about the first child's name

I don't know how I feel about the PM results. Part of me was expecting a cardiomyopathy perhaps caused by thyroid disease or even being so slim. I guess it still could have been sudden adult death caused by a cardiac arrhythmia. Poor poor family what an awful situation :(

Yeah I feel the same...

does anybody know if she was with her babies when it happened?

xo

Apparently they were in south London with their dad visiting his mum.

Lhancock that's interesting I didn't know that Bob didn't see the boys. All I ever knew of Bob and those boys was him saying Astala's name was silly and what would he get called at school, 'Ass'? I remember thinking at the time that my dad would NEVER say something like that after id chosen a name (before maybe!) and never to the press. You're right I bet he is feeling guilty

Yeah i remember reading her comments, it was quite sad really. Bob Geldof being such a humanitarian but not there for his grandkids :(
I read an article today about her childhood and it seems she was raised and loved most securely by her nanny, Anita, who was her boys godmother. I think its lovely she had that strong bond in her life.

Surely the PM would have shown cardiac arrhythmia? MIL seems to think it would of.
x

I don't think so, if it's just an electrical malfunction you can't see that in the muscle or anything. Which is why all these adults that just drop dead with nothing on PM are presumed to have had a heart rhythm anomaly

I hope whatever it was she didn't die in pain, heartbreaking to think she was alone and could have suffered, in pain and scared of what was happening :cry:

Poor lady, poor babies & husband :nope:

PMs are very complex things though.

My mums PM came back inconclusive so samples had to be sent to the histologist and when the results came back it was right heart failure caused by idiopathic pulmonary hypertension. Which I thought would have shown. Don't get me wrong I'm not in any way medically trained but i always thought things like that would be obvious.

Perhaps they just want to double check on what they found? I'm still convinced they knew with my mum first time round but wanted to rule out everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->