Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

So was it the neighbours who contacted emergency services? Really sad if she did in fact die alone :(

I also read it was the neighbours. I wonder what alerted them and hope she wasn't left there for long :(

There's so many conflicting articles.

The article BabyJan posted said the call was made by a concerned relative. But then that makes me wonder why if they were concerned why didn't they stay with her? Or go to her if she was alone? And why were they concerned?

It honestly makes me so sad.

It's awful speculating but I can't help it either. I was thinking maybe tom had left for the day early with the boys (or gone the day before who knows) to his parents. And was trying to ring her and couldn't get through. I know calling the police isn't what I would do next, but there must've been something specific to worry him. If indeed it was him

I agree with you boo, the who what's and where's aren't important but she was such a positive figure that I think it's only natural for people to be curious. Even more so because she was in the public eye :(

Those poor little boys :( they must still be wondering where their mama is. Breaks my heart it really does

Now her twitter account has been set to private

I read that it was a friend of hers that couldn't get in touch with her so called the emergency services.

I also hope she wasn't afraid, makes me sad that she could've been aware and thinking she didn't want to leave her babies :cry:

xo

Now her twitter account has been set to private

I thought they would, its very difficult to get Twitter to remove accounts, Instagram were much nicer about it, i assume they want to remove her social media presence to stop any upsetting comments or anyone attempting to hack the profiles.

Her body has been released for the funeral

After hearing this i am inclined to agree with rainbowdrop. I think they are fairly sure on her cause of death and are waiting on toxicology to back it up.

Her poor boys, its all i can think about, how lost they must feel without Mummy.

Still in shock over this, I never really liked her when she was on a documentary thing with Fearne cotton on itv 2 a while back but after seeing her debating with Katie Hopkins I really liked her. I can't believe she's died, so so horrible. It really makes you realise you HAVE to live life fully every day because you never know when it's your time :(

Her nanny 'niceneen' on Instagram has posted a very heartfelt post with a picture of her. This is the woman that attachment parented peaches when her mother wasn't able to, and is now extremely close to peaches little family and godmother to her boys. She says peaches 'tried so hard to be happy'. Makes you wonder if she wasn't happy at the end

I have to agree with lhancock it's looking more and more likely that perhaps all wasn't well :( they may be expecting a toxicology positive. I'm not saying she took her own life necessarily. Poor girl

Her nanny 'niceneen' on Instagram has posted a very heartfelt post with a picture of her. This is the woman that attachment parented peaches when her mother wasn't able to, and is now extremely close to peaches little family and godmother to her boys. She says peaches 'tried so hard to be happy'. Makes you wonder if she wasn't happy at the end

I have to agree with lhancock it's looking more and more likely that perhaps all wasn't well :( they may be expecting a toxicology positive. I'm not saying she took her own life necessarily. Poor girl

Oh god i read her instagram post earlier and felt teary, it was so beautiful, so lovely. They seemed like they had such an incredible bond.

Sorry, so is it looking more like overdose? Or is that not what you mean? How awful :nope:

xo

Sorry I'm just guessing I really have no idea :(

I find it odd that their releasing her for a funeral before having a cause of death.

The coroner wouldn't even entertain releasing my mum so we could bury her until we had a death certificate, an we couldn't register the death until we had a cause because the cause had to be listed on the certificate :wacko:

I thought that too Rainbowdrop, surely they must be certain of what the cause of death is before her body is released? As they won't be able to do any more testing now.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was suicide. But now I think it is more likely heart failure due to her recent skeletal appearance.

I know the DM has just reported that she died next to her youngest son and that Tom had asked a friend to go and check on her as she hadn't answered the phone.

Her poor baby boys and her husband. Most newspapers are focusing on Bob Geldofs grief but I'm sure her husband will have not taken this well!

Perhaps they do know but haven't gone public with it. I hope it wasn't suicide, can't even begin to imagine how her family must be feeling :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->