OMG what have i done ....30 day shred !!?!

lol go on...unwrap it!!! :D We can do it! :D

I put the 30 day shred dvd on this morning and i finally finished the first level. (Big improvement already!) :) My legs went super wobbly after it though and i struggled to get up the stairs to go for a soak in the bath but i feel good now and i will be doing it again tomorrow. I think i will be leaving the other dvds for when i have mastered this one!

Ha ha ha ....i will unwrap it.......theres just no excuse for not doing a 20 min burst !!! Watch this space xx

I've added this to my amazon basket, but before I click buy i need to know how much floor space is needed. To say my house is small is an understatement and I really only have a tiny bit of clear floor space - these children take up lots of space :D

Ha ha ha .....wish i'd thought of that excuse rather than the unwrapping one !!!

Go girl......press the 'buy now with one click' !!!

After reading all this...I just paid for one on Ebay...cant wait for it to be delivered;))) woohooooooooooooooo....lets get this started;)0

Mine is still in the amazon basket waiting to find out if it can be done in my teeny tiny room.

I tried ripped in 20, it isnt got me but if you enjoy shred i think you'd like it too :D

I've just ordered this. Want do this everyday alongside my 4 gym classes a week that I'm doing. Can't wait for it come. Even paid for next day delivery so I can start it tomorrow

So tempted to buy this... Looks so hard! Eeeek, off to browse amazon

It is only £5 to buy, but if you want to try level 1 it is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8&fb_source=message

It's easy! And Jillian isn't even that toned tbh for an exercise DVD you'd expect more, she doesn't even have good technique nor one of the girls she cheats alot lol!!

Still alright for toning but you usually put on weight, muscle weight that is, so people can be off put by that.

Hey ladies:)
I just bought 30 day shred..starting today.
Also doing zumba:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"