On my way to fatzone!

Thumper01

Reaction score
Urgh have just discovered into my 10th week that I have put on an incredible 8 pounds already!!!

Surely that's far far too much?!

I actually gave up smoking as soon as I found out I was preganant, so could they be also assisting in the weeble resemblance?

I'm praying to every kind of god that it eases off now and will be being a lot more harsher with myself!
I'm just constantly wanting food!

:cry:

Im 11 weeks and have lost 4lbs prob due to the amount of sickness i had lol. weird though cos i have a rounded bump

LOL dont worry about it Ive gained 5 pounds in 6 weeks... LOL stupid belly always being hungry. I seemed to have slowed down finally though and want more fruits... but not veggies yet :nope: Yuck!

I had my last fag the day I got my BFP and also put on 8lbs, but that was by 6 weeks!!! :growlmad::blush:
But for the last 2 weeks or so I have not put on any more, if anything I've lost a lb or two, but I've tried to stop weighing myself and will start exercising again as soon as I get some energy back!!

You see I know I wouldnt want it if i had it, but other than a few days of nausea (mainly at night), I've actually been really lucky and not suffered from sickness - although part of me thinks it might do me a bit of good! ha ha

You see I know I wouldnt want it if i had it, but other than a few days of nausea (mainly at night), I've actually been really lucky and not suffered from sickness - although part of me thinks it might do me a bit of good! ha ha

oh it's not good lol i was hospitalised for 2days due to throwing up all day everyday and being really dehidrated. still throwing up and i was hospialised at 7weeks. well done for giving up smoking x

I put on 7 pounds by 7 weeks but them ms hit me and i lost 5 of those pounds. So thankful i'm right were i should be. I wouldn't worry to much when i talked to my dr she said it will all even out.

Thumper...the subject of your post made me laugh! Anyway, yes there are a lot of women who don't put on a single pound in tri one, and it all comes on in tri 2 and 3...If you gain around 8lbs every 10 weeks and you carry to full term, you're looking at around 32lbs weight gain, slap bang in the middle of average weight gain lol. Of that 32 lbs at least 20lbs is 'natural' in that it's the baby, increase in uterus, breats tissue, extra blood, waters blah blah blah...and for some women even more (heavier baby, more water retention etc). So although it might feel like a lot, it's not really...just make sure you and bump are well...i'm sure when you're running around after a little one any 'extra' will come off really quickly :)

Don't feel bad, I am almost 13 weeks and I've already gained 10. The weight gain should even out and hopefully slow down. Just watch what you eat and try to exercise more =) that's my plan.

Ive not looked! After putting on alot of weight with my first and getting pregnant again when he was 11 weeks old i was the size of a small dwelling lol but after giving birth the second time i immediately went back to the weight i was after my first and well never realy lost it...im craving veg and things like that and the occasional take away etc so im hoping everything i put on i will lose straight away again..but i dont really care how fat i get as long as the little munchin comes out healthy!:shrug:

Hmmmm so I guess that means I should leave the shish kebabs and chips alone then... Step away from the fork!! :haha:

Thanks for all your advice jokes aside, will try to monitor it so I don't get too mahoosive :)

X

I've probably gained 10 pounds already. Getting pregnant immediately after being on a diet for 7 months is not good! I feel so sick all the time, so when I do feel like eating, I eat whatever I'm hungry for, which has been crappy stuff. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->