on noo :( ohs night out! here comes the paranoid android!

katieeandbump

Reaction score
anyone else feel insecure about silly things?? ive never been like that its soooo crazy! he just laughs when i say 'dont be looking at any skinny girls' :( but i am like sooo serious! i know il be up all night thinking hes up to something even though i know he wont do anything! and now more than ever hes not going to with a baby on the way! lol its crazy!! sorrry just have to know im not aloneee!! i think waiting in for hims the worsed as it used to be we would be out with out own mates then meet up in a club and have a boogie just us too! :( xxx

i no exactly how you feel and ive got ageees of lettin him go out without me to go :( its awful, i offically hate skinny girls lol xx

I'm with you on this one hun! Hate it! Will be so glad when I'm starting to look the size I was when me and DH got together :) I just keep thinking, it's Christmas and he deserves to go out with his mates for do's and stuff. Is there anything that you can be going at home to take your mind off it whilst he's out or go out yourself/meet with friends?
I find that really helps xxx

I'm with you on this one hun! Hate it! Will be so glad when I'm starting to look the size I was when me and DH got together :) I just keep thinking, it's Christmas and he deserves to go out with his mates for do's and stuff. Is there anything that you can be going at home to take your mind off it whilst he's out or go out yourself/meet with friends?
I find that really helps xxx

hehe yehh ! i hate the thought of him seeing me as a 'mother' rather than his gf if u know what i mean? like he wont touch my boobs now incase of leakage! lool nd he goes ewwww and im like oh yeh thanks!! which is a shame as they are the biggest and roundest they have ever beeen! :) yeh my dads taking me for a meal which will be nice as we dont have much time together anymore and im really close with my dad so yeh :winkwink: not long now :thumbup: xxx

ah good glad you're not on your own hun - nothing worse! Have a lovely time with your Dad, Dad's are ace, I'm very close to mine too and I can't wait for him to hold bubs :)

your not alone my OH'S was the other week and i was a miserable cow to him, i was like y do u need to buy a new top to wear? lol, im mental! i think its natural to feel like this as our bodies are changing and stuff! Have a great time with your dad :) xx

I am with u 100% on this one huni it's awful! I get propa moody when he goes out lol n I just feel like I don't compair at all to any of these skinny girls I just feel crap. But hey were in the last stage now not long to go n we can be the ones goin out havin a boogy lol hope ur ok huni xxx

Its a shame you feel like this - is it maybe just the hormones??

If not, then with a baby on the way, and then becoming a new mum etc..... you will feel worse further down the line no doubt!

I do hope its just the hormones and you let him have his night out and when he comes home just tell him you hope he enjoyed it - dont question him about where he went/who he met....:flower:

Dont think like that hunni!!

I dont mind actually when oh goes out. I trust him and know what sort of bloke he is - He's the sort that bores everyone senseless about becoming a daddy again lol

I know you can get insecurities when you are pregnant but I bet you the only thing he'll be doing is telling everyone how gorgeous you look and that he cant wait for the bump to be born!

Who wants a skinny girl when you have a curvilicious hunni at home with your baby inside them???? Always time to be a goddess after the birth.

chin up, dont worry yourself! xxxx

Im with you, my DH has gone out tonight and I know 100% that he wouldnt do anything but im so insecure at the moment, not being able to wear particularly attractive clothes and being bigger than normal :cry:. I cant wait to get my bod back, get all dolled up and go out on his arm feeling like a sexy wife again :winkwink: (might take a while tho :haha:). xx

im with u... OH went on his the other week so yes i was in a mood... but hearing him coming in at 4am, throwing up for an hour and then not being able to get up the following morning gave me total JOKES!!!! i am sooo evil lol; especially as that night i MADE him eat coz he had thrown everything else up that day lol

i soooo dont miss alcohol!!

thanks girls! great to know im not alone :) i know he wont do anything with anyone :) but i think im just jelous in a way that im the one at home with all the pains while hes out getting drunk having fun :( booo nofair! but i had a nice meal with my dad and was lovely :) i just text him tellin him to have a good night love mummy and baby and im not going to ring him or anything just see him when he gets in so he doesnt worry or anything!! not looking forward to sitting with him in the loo while hes sick or the kebab breath later i must say haha cannot wait until i can have a good night out with my girlies knowing everythings ok with bubs and hopefully with a bit of a shape :winkwink: blummmmin hormones ehhh ?? im never like this normally! ulthough i do love my new backside!! i had a non existant one before haha <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->