On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Well good news! You're ovulating. :) You'll begin to see trends the more months you do it. Have you done the FF charting course? It clears so much up. When is AF expected?

I agree with Red.. it looks like you ovulated on CD20. Yay!!! :happydance: And Red's right... the more you do it, the more you notice trends. After several months of charting, my cycle was so reliable that we stopped charting because I knew when I would ovulate every month, so we just timed BD around that.

Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Yup looks like you ov on cd 20 and now are 8dpo :) the two red lines that meet in the middle are called cross hairs, the show ovulation based on your temp rise . Ov is the day they meet in the middle . Over a couple of months you will see a trend . Looks like you have long cycles and ov later then the average cd 14 .

I ovulate consistently between day 21-22. Rarely did I ovulate outside of this zone even when I was on Clomid. The interesting thing about your chart is that you had EWCM sevearal days before ovulation and I'm betting that it started to lessen on the actual day. That's why BDing only according to EWCM is not reliable. I asked about your expected AF date to see roughly how long your Luteal Phase (time from ovulation to AF) would be. Since I ovulated late, my luteal phase was short and I worried this caused my infertility. I hope you do not have this problem.

according to the chart i ov'd on day 20 which would give me a 9-10 day cycle...

Cary, if after a couple months you notice this is a trend then you should go see the doctor about it. Having a short luteal phase (luteal phase defect) could mean that you may be able to get fertilized but baby doesn't have enough time to implant correctly. The doctor will do progesterone levels and check that everything is hunky dory.

I agree with Red , and Cary I think charting is going to help you towards your rainbow :)

Hi Cary :) have not heard from you in a while . Thinking about you and hope your doing ok :) xxxxxxx

thanks left... i'm still here... stalking everyone... been taking a break for awhile.. so happy to hear that everyone is doing great...

Cary, I had a 9-11 day LP too and it a managed to work. So I agree it might be worth mentioning to your doctor if it keeps happening, but it doesn't mean you're out by any means!!!

my mum is doing good.... still has a lot of pain where they did the double mastectomy and removed 19 lymph nodes... They are watching another spot on her lung but right now the news is good... Glad to have her back close to her old self

Hi guys :) how is everyone doing ? Any one started their Christmas shopping yet ? Only realised its only 6 weeks away !! I better get a move on !

Cary - I'm glad to hear your mother is starting to do better. Hope she continues to heal and can put her battle with cancer behind her forever.

We have done a teeny bit of Christmas shopping. I've picked some stuff up for the nieces and nephews but nothing else yet. I'm having a hard time getting into the Christmas mindset. I'm not ready to think of baking and decorating and shopping...it all just makes me feel tired and dizzy.

One more week until my final loss milestone. I'm becoming a bit of a wreck. I also have an angel due date coming at the beginning of December.

yeah, she has tests and scans for the next three days... We are praying for everything o turn out great... Tomorrow it will be one year since my mc... I knoe I've healed, but it's still a little sad... It was about 2 am when i knew i couldn't keep bleeding the way that I was and headed to the ER... I was filling a pad about every 20 minutes...

I watched an interview with Colton Burpo... the kid who went to heaven... and he was talking about the sister who kept hugging him. Apparently his mom had had a mc between his sister and him. Anyway, according to what he saw children grow in heaven until they reach their prime age. don't know if you all believe or not, but I do.

My little boy will celebrate his first birthday in heaven tomorrow.

On a positive note, I held the little baby that was born one day after what would have been my due date... Was good for me. Helped me to know that I am healed

Hope the tests come back all clear for your mom.

And I've read that book. I believe that too. So a Happy Birthday to your little baby in heaven. (I still mark my angels' birthdays too and feel I always will).

Cary I lost my first angel a year ago today as well. Take it easy today and set aside time to remember your lost one.

Cary I hope your mommys tests come back okay.
I am thinking of you and sending you love.

I also lost my angel almost a year ago.. (This weekend.) I will definitely be doing something in memory. Light a candle and say a prayer. I'm not sure yet. It's comforting to think that the little one is up in heaven growing. We will all meet our angels one day.

I agree... One year today...

Elias... With a tear in my eye I tell you that I love you. I loved you from the moment I saw that first pink line! You will always be my first baby! Happy Birthday Elias! I hope your smile is lighting up the heavens!

:hugs::hugs:

I think we all miscarried around the same time. It's been just over a week since the anniversary of my fall angel's departure for heaven. Though, for me, the due dates are always more painful as the years go by so that's when I celebrate their birthdays. I miscarried my spring angel just two days before my Fall Angel's due date so I cried more about my Fall Angel that week than the one I was in the process of losing.

December 8th is going to be a hard day as my latest angel should have been born then. And December 10th should have been my first baby's 3rd birthday. December 2nd marks the day I lost my son's twin. :cry: I don't like December. :nope: (good thing it all ends with Christmas)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->