On the road again... a place for women getting into the TTC groove again.

Cary is there any way you can lessen your load? You work so hard and barely have time to enjoy life and your hubby.

Naw... This is my life.. Hopefully at some point it will change... I would love to quit, but I enjoy having a roof over my head and eating :)

I know things will change at some point but for the time being this is it...

Thanks for the concern... You gals are great...

Oh Cary , AF is such a cow !!! Its bad enough she turns up but to mess with your head , raise your hopes and turn up 5 days late !!!! That is just cruel :( immsomsorry wish I was there to give you a hug and help eat tons of junk food to ease the disapointment with you xx

Ah Cary so sorry. AF makes your heart sink esp after arriving late and giving you hope :(
:hugs:

Susie - How are you doing? Have you considered going for testing as to why you're miscarrying? I've only had the basic tests done myself but it helped ease my mind a bit when they came back normal. It is a tough decision to make though as often you have to wait on TTC until they're done. I sneakily TTC while waiting for my appointment as I just couldn't wait. My cycles weren't back to normal though so it didn't really matter.

Cary - hope you're feeling OK and that everything is all right for you and your loved ones. :hugs:

afm - no weekend plans as I'm really taking things easy. I was supposed to go to a Ladies' Day event with my church but no way am I going. I would be running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to panty-check for spotting.

and what the heck?! I know I'm up in the wee hours because of pregnancy insomnia but now I can hear DS prattling on and singing in his room. He always sleeps through the night. But he does talk in his sleep sometimes. I don't want him up with me!! lol

Hi
Hope all you ladies are keeping well.
My gynaecologist will do some basic blood tests but have to wait 6 weeks after MC. I've been back to acupuncture who basically said my body is so depleted it won't support another pregnancy so we need to take 3 months out. It makes sense- I'm completely spent physically and emotionally. 3 cycles takes us to mid dec or 4 cycles jan. it feels like a relief tbh and I want to give myself the best chance in future. I just have to make sure I'm good and don't sneakily DTD when I know I'm About to ov! Lol! It looks like my cycle has fallen straight back to normal and I "may" have even ov the other day (not charting 100% properly again just yet). We DTD (sorry tmi) a few days before but not at actual predicted ov time, so a good start!
I'm also looking into Mayan abdominal massage, as I have a tilted uterus (which is common but TCM think it can be linked to recurrent MC) and I think my lining is quite thin.
Sorry for long post lol!! I'm only dipping into B&B at the mo, as trying to step back a bit from TTC. Back to work tomoro - daunting but good to try and get back to "normal"!

Hi susie , great to hear from you :) sounds like you have a plan going forward which is a good thing . You have been through a lot both physically and emotionally almost consistently over the last year . It sounds like giving yourself both mind and body a chance to heal is the right thing to do :)

Good luck going back to work tommrow , sometimes normal is wonderful :) xxxx

No one should be used to the constant roller coaster of emotions that is long term TTC. So sorry Cary and Susie. Take any time you need to do you own thing. We'll be here.

Cary- Left said it perfectly... AF is a total cow. :growlmad: I was really excited for you, things seemed to be lining up perfectly. It's cruel. I hope you're coping as best you can.

but have to wait 6 weeks after MC. I've been back to acupuncture who basically said my body is so depleted it won't support another pregnancy so we need to take 3 months out. It makes sense- I'm completely spent physically and emotionally. 3 cycles takes us to mid dec or 4 cycles jan. it feels like a relief tbh and I want to give myself the best chance in future. I just have to make sure I'm good and don't sneakily DTD when I know I'm About to ov! Lol! It looks like my cycle has fallen straight back to normal and I "may" have even ov the other day (not charting 100% properly again just yet). We DTD (sorry tmi) a few days before but not at actual predicted ov time, so a good start!
I'm also looking into Mayan abdominal massage, as I have a tilted uterus (which is common but TCM think it can be linked to recurrent MC) and I think my lining is quite thin.
Sorry for long post lol!! I'm only dipping into B&B at the mo, as trying to step back a bit from TTC. Back to work tomoro - daunting but good to try and get back to "normal"!

Susie, glad to hear you have a plan of action. Sometimes taking a break from TTC (and even B&B) is exactly what the doctor ordered! I took a few months off from B&B and really active TTC (charting, etc) right before we got this BFP. Hopefully the rest and relaxation will have the same result for you a few months down the road! :haha:

As far as tilted uteruses being linked to recurrent MC, that's interesting. I only learned recently that I have an apparently pretty severely tilted uterus. My doctor said it shouldn't affect TTC or cause a MC because it will automatically right itself during pregnancy. Isn't it so interesting how many different medical opinions there are out there??? Frankly, I hope my doctor is right!! :winkwink:

Good luck going back to work today!!

Susie - aw hun, I hope you start to feel better soon. Recurrent m/c's really is a strain on the heart, mind and body. I'm glad you're at peace about waiting to TTC again. Take all the time you need and good luck with your return to work.

Cary - I admire your positive outlook on everything. I know it's not easy. But your commitment to trust in God's goodness and timing really is a sign of your faith. I hope He has mercy and gives you your precious rainbow soon.

afm - trying to keep up the faith myself. Every little cramp sends me into a panic though I think most of them are related to constipation at the moment. I am starting to feel quite miserable with sickness and am already counting down to the time it should go away. With DS I felt fairly good by 10 weeks so hopefully not much longer.

Just curious as to how everyone is doing.

Not much to report here. I had a bit of brown-tinged cm so getting a bit anxious. I have a scan on the 15th so will wait until then unless I get more serious symptoms.

Trying to stay positive... AF was strange, started, stopped, started, stopped for about four days. Was heavy Saturday then light Sunday, nothing Sunday night, light Monday, nothing Monday night and stayed that way until Wednesday...

Wednesday was only when I wiped.

Started temping on Tuesday so I guess we will see how that goes...

Good luck with charting, Cary. I hope your next cycle is more normal and you can catch that egg.

Cary, you should link your chart in your signature so we can see your progress. I charted for a full year and I feel pretty comfortable in giving advice if you need any.

I second Red. I was charting for almost a year and got a little obsessed (I know, you're all shocked, right??), so I'd be happy to weigh in if you have any questions or want another set of eyes.

In the meantime, everything crossed for you and Susie! You girls are wonderful. :hugs:

Ladies I'm thinking of you during this day. It's pregnancy loss and awareness month. Here is a beautiful article published in huffington post.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kath...ther_b_4086227.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Its beautiful and brought tears to my eyes as I sit here and feel baby Bowe doing back flips xxxxxxxx

It has been a little while... I hope everyone is doing great.

I placed a link to my chart if anyone wants to take a look. Truthfully, I have no idea what I am looking at :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->