On to the...

Hello! I got my positive OPK yesterday so I think I am/have ovulated today...so I will be ready to test around October 28! You don't have to sit on your own! I'm already wanting to POAS & IDK if I've even ovulated yet!

Good luck!!

Hey Hun, how long you been ttc for?

Make sure u bed tonight just incase hun :)

Hope u catch eggy xx

About 3 years! We are feeling good about this month :) we have been BDing every day this week just to make sure!

I'm due to test/AF on the 30th. First pos OPK today so happy to wait out the next 2 weeks with you.
Have you been TTC for long?

babydeabreu: your baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

babydeabreu: your baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

Hi positive lol

thanks alot hun, looks cute but he is a right monster :haha:

This is my 3rd cycle. Early MC at the beginning of September in our 1st cycle TTC. Just got married 2 months ago but desperate for a little one.
I've been using the IC OPKs like you have and also CB digitals left over from last month. This is my first month with a CBFM - it's not really working well. I had a smiley face and dark line on the OPKs but the CBFM has been reading high since CD6 with no peak yet. Hoping for tomorrow.
Managed to BD last night but tonight is out as I have a function to go to so we will need to make do with tomorrow morning and hope it is enough. Either that or wake DH up at 2 in the morning!!! Not sure he could perform if I did that!! LOL
You're brave wanting another so soon!! Is your son good? He looks very angelic!
L x

We met 6 years ago and have been together for 5 1/2 years now, living together for just over 4 years. The wedding was brilliant - the best day ever! I would definitely recommend it. We have been talking about kids for ages but wanted to get the wedding past first.
I feel less bad about missing out today if mornings are better!! Here's hoping we both have success at the end of the month. Fx'd

oh sounds lovely, would ask to put some pics up but dont want to be to nosy :)

its nice that you guys have got married first, you have done things the traditional way..it would be lovely if you completed it with a baby, just perfect :)

So frustrated today! Got smiley on OPK yesterday and peak on CBFM today but DH says he is too depressed cos his rugby team lost so he doesn't want to BD today. Didn't manage yesterday as I had a work function til late so I think this month is likely to be a wasted effort. Tried to tell him but he says maybe tomorrow.... I know that will be too late cos I have ov pains now. Aaaaaagh! Men!!

humm thats a hard one, does he want kids?

why dont you just let him relax today and try work your magic tonight? if he still doesnt want to then, you will have to tell him tomorrow is not good, you need his sperm tonight other wize u have to wait another month..tell him if he wants baby then tonight he will jump on you. why dont men get it? we wait all this time and when the window is open there to tired :shrug:

afm - im still waiting on a darker line let alown a positive :shrug:

do you think because i had a chemical last month i want ovulate this month? or i might o later?

I know. He defo wants kids as much as I do but just doesn't get the whole timing thing. Think I am winning him round tho.
A chemical is just like a period as far as your body is concerned. They do say fertility can be higher afterwards. I think ovulation can be a little later tho - even a week or two. I wouldn't worry too much. I O'd day 15 last month after mine and I usually do day 13. Relax and keep testing.

oh good, glad hes slowing coming round, hopefully you will win and catch eggy :)

ive still got 2 more days yet, so hopefully i will get a positive opk then :thumbup:

Hey hun how did it go yesterday? How u feeling today?? X

Feeling much better today. Managed to talk DH round though from my chart it looks as though I probably ov'd friday. Temp definitely up this morning so we just have to wait 2 weeks and see. How are things with you? Any sign yet of ov?

Hey im testing on 30th oct so i will wait with u aswell! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->