On to the...

I'm testing on the 31st!! Ok honestly I'll be testing that entire week, but I'm going to try to not test early lol

Feeling much better today. Managed to talk DH round though from my chart it looks as though I probably ov'd friday. Temp definitely up this morning so we just have to wait 2 weeks and see. How are things with you? Any sign yet of ov?

nice one, glad you got him to come around in time :)

all we have to do now is just wait..these tww are always the longest lol

as for me, my ic opk showed very dark but then my o digital showed no face...so maybe tomorrow? gurrrr :wacko:

really hope tomorrow shows the :)

Hey im testing on 30th oct so i will wait with u aswell! X

Hi misslpx, how u getting on in your cycle? have you done any opks? think you have ovulated?

I'm testing on the 31st!! Ok honestly I'll be testing that entire week, but I'm going to try to not test early lol

haha...yeah i think most of us will be doing that to but "meant" to test 31st..

Have you had signed you o'd yet?

i'm still waiting, hope its tomorrow :wacko: x

I got dark lines on my OPK for a few days but only a smiley on friday then nothing again. My CBFM didn't show peak until Sat but I think I probably ov'd friday overnight as temp was up a little on Sat morning but way up this morning.
Fx'd for a positive smiley tomorrow.
Keela, I know what you mean. I shouldn't test until 30th really but I will be so tempted to test from the 27th. To be honest, if I thought it would work I would POAS now!!! LOL

I had a positive OPK on the 12 and I know I ovulated on the 14th, I had the usual crampy feelings and ewcm. I am not allowed to test before the 29th hubby has hidden all the test from me until then lol

Hey ladies. i finally got my smiley face :) my ic are positive too....i feel so excited for the first time using my cbfm i get a smiley face, i was so worried having a chemcial last month i wouldnt ovulate...so for the next couple of days we will dtd. i texted my OH and he said sweet that his going to kill me when he gets in lol

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/18514a78.jpg

how are you ladies doing? xx

Yay!!!!! That is so exciting. Sorry to hear of your chemical. I loved seeing that big smiley face this month too as it was my first ovulation since going off the pill 3 yrs ago! I'm (assuming) today is 4dpo for me. I have had some weird twitches in my abdomen since yesterday so not sure if that is good or just gas :) lol

:hi: Ladies

I'm new to the TWW forums and I was wondering if I could join this thread. I'm also going to be testing on the 31st October. I'm so nervous, this 2 weeks is definitely going to feel like a lifetime.

Good luck and baby dust to all :dust:

I'm new to the TWW forums and I was wondering if I could join this thread. I'm also going to be testing on the 31st October. I'm so nervous, this 2 weeks is definitely going to feel like a lifetime.

Good luck and baby dust to all :dust:

Hey Princesstaz, of course you can...nothing better than waiting with other who are testing around the same day :thumbup:

when did you think u ovulated? or how many dpo are you?

goodluck to you too :)

bfp too all this month xx

Hey Princesstaz, of course you can...nothing better than waiting with other who are testing around the same day :thumbup:

I think I ovulated on the 15th so that would make me 3dpo. I'm not even 100% sure if I have cause I wasn't on clomid but I'm hoping that the last lot might have kick started my body into doing what it's supposed to. I had some cramps and the odd shooting pain so I think that's a good sign that I did.

I haven't really had any symptoms but it's early so there's time to get some.

Fingers crossed that everyone gets their BFP this month :)

Of course...welcome! I am only 4dpo & am going nuts!!!

haha atleast you girls are past 1dpo...ive still got tonight to go and even tomorrow..lol

Hi guys!
Congratulations Lyns on the smiley face. It is definitely the next best thing to a BFP!!
Welcome to you other ladies. I am feeling really positive about this month so Fx'd to us all!
Now 3dpo. Feeling some low tummy twinges/mild cramps today and hoping that my body is preparing for a little bean to stick. I think I am going to be a bit crazy with the symptom spotting!!
L x

LalaR...I am in the same boat as you w/ twitches & mild cramps @3-4dpo. Hopefully this is a good sign!!!

Hi guys!
Congratulations Lyns on the smiley face. It is definitely the next best thing to a BFP!!
Welcome to you other ladies. I am feeling really positive about this month so Fx'd to us all!
Now 3dpo. Feeling some low tummy twinges/mild cramps today and hoping that my body is preparing for a little bean to stick. I think I am going to be a bit crazy with the symptom spotting!!
L x

Thanks hun, when i saw the smiley face i felt like wooohoo im pregnant but it was like no almost lol

Ive just started getting the ovulations pains so it looks like tonight we might make the magic happen :winkwink:

i just hope that i dont have a mc again..hopefully everything will go fine this time xxx

each time u get something any symptom let us know im sure we would all like to share :hugs: xx

I think I ovulated on the 15th so that would make me 3dpo. I'm not even 100% sure if I have cause I wasn't on clomid but I'm hoping that the last lot might have kick started my body into doing what it's supposed to. I had some cramps and the odd shooting pain so I think that's a good sign that I did.

How long you been ttc for hun? was you using clomid for long?

hoping that you court eggy, sounds as if you did.

sending you lots of babydust xx:dust::dust:

How long you been ttc for hun? was you using clomid for long?

hoping that you court eggy, sounds as if you did.

sending you lots of babydust xx:dust::dust:

Thanks for the baby dust, I definitely need it.

We've been trying for 5 years, it's been a long journey but I'm hoping we'll get our happy ending soon. I've only done 1 cycle of clomid but it worked really well for me. We were so happy when we saw our BFP after our 1st month on it and I took it really bad when it turned out to be a chemical. I'm starting to to feel a bit more positive now though and if this month doesn't work for me I've still got another 5 goes of clomid.

Your little boy is gorgeous, I love those curls.
Have you been trying for #2 for long?
Mucho love and :dust:

Thanks hun :)

oh so sorry to hear you had a chemical....after 5 years thats got to be so hard.

but this month sounds so far so good :)

Hopefully as the days go by you will get more and more symptoms and then get another bfp.

as for me..this will be my 5th month of ttc..but because i was breastfeeding still it was delaying my ovulation so i had to cut down, so the last three months i have been on time thank god :)

this 2ww are going to drag so much :wacko:

wishing you a sain 2ww lol xx

Thanks hun.

I really hope this is your month too, it will be lovely having 2 children so close in age. Me and brother are close in age and it was nice always having someone to play with and stuff.

As for staying sane, I very much doubt that will happen. I'm going to try though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->