+ on $ Tree Test & First Response but NEGATIVE on Clearblue digital :(

ArmyWife91210

2 Angel Babies
Reaction score
I've been taking tests for the past couple of days. I've been getting faint positives, and a nice positive from my $ tree test tonight.

I decided to go out and get a digital, just to be able to see a nice "pregnant" but it came out "not pregnant" :(

Is it just because they aren't as sensitive.. I'm a little discouraged.

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/lauraxlynne/beautiful.jpg
^ test from tonight.

going by the dollar store test I would say you are totally preggo! What I would do for a line like that!! you probably just need more time for hcg to get that positive on a digi. How many DPO are you?

Oh that test looks like bfp for sure. Nice and pink! Its rare to get a false positive.

I say wait 2 days, hcg would have doubled by then and test again :)

Also try testing again with a $tree brand if you want and see if you get another ++

FX and goodluck!!

Give it time..im sure by tomorrow or the next day you will see those two long awaited words..."PREGNANT" =)

Thank you ladies. Well I got a + on my opk 11/2, so I put it in that I ovulated that day, so origianlly I thought I was 13 dpo.. But then I realized, I probably didn't ovulate till the day after, or the day after that.. So I'm guessing 11/12 dpo. to be safe..

Im getting my blood done on Thursday anyways.. I've been getting + on FRER and Dollar tree tests for the past couple of days.. Tonight was the darkest of them.. I hope by tomorrow night that I will test again with a $ tree test, and then if it's darker, I'll test with my other Digital, no more money on digitals though! 14 dollars!!!?!?!>!

Id agree...tomorrow or the next day you should get a + on a digi. :)
congrats!!

I didn't get my pos on my digi until two days after I got my pos FRER, no worries!! It will come!! Congratulations after such a rotten journey TTC!! :happydance:

your $ tree one looks just like my walmart 88 c one did at 4 weeks when no other test was showing me preggos:) and im def preggos!

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h408/michellewehrmeyer/IMG_20111027_141314.jpg

Thanks, that helps me feel a little bit better. I'm convinced, I mean those lines don't lie. I will get the final verdict Thursday! I will probably test with my other digital tomorrow night.. Or morning? I haven't decided yet. I seem to have better results around 500Pm. But Thank you again for all the comments.. I appreciate it! hoping that this stickssssssss!

Digital said no this morning. Testing again with my dollar tree test otnight when I get home and see if its any darker.

Really. You should make an apt with your doctor and get a blood test to ease your mind xx

Is def positive .....the digi's aren't as sensitive Hun congrats

i heard digis are different they take a lil more. don't stress it too much cause i defo think this is your :bfp: i'm so stalking this :) lol

I got pos on $ tree tests - looked like that - and a couple neg digitals. Now I'm just a few weeks away from my second trimester :)

Fingers crossed for you!! (And, most likely, Congratulations!!)

Took another Dollar Tree tonight, and it looks about the same as last nights, maybe a little darker.

I have an appt. tomorrow, and I'm going to update all you ladies for sure..

I've taken 5 $ store, all faint positives.. this has to be it right?!?!?!?

Yea I think bfp hun it just takes a few days to get the hcg up in your body my ic tests stayed faint till 5 weeks pregnant and I'm now 7+2 weeks and can get positive on any brand of test xx

congrats are in order for your bfp i see the line cant wait to here your update congrats again!!!!!!!:happydance:

thank you all, I cant sleep, I'm so anxious.. I don't want to hear bad news..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->