One Born Every Minute - US version?!?

lisaf

Super tired new mom
Reaction score
I thought this was a new show in the UK... but I guess we're going to get a US version? I just saw a commercial on lifetime for it and it seemed to be all American accents etc?

Anyone else know about this?

Yes!! I put a series record on it already for when it starts. Believe it's the 1st on Lifetime.

ok, didn't want to be some idiot who was behind the times and have it be something that had been on for years, lol!
The dads came across as morons in the clip I just saw.. .pretty funny!

I know, I love those kind of shows. My husband was like not another delivery show haha. I can't help it, I'm having a baby soon, I love to see all things delivery related.

i'm so looking forward to it! it does begin the 1st, lifetime, at 10 pm.

Hey lisa! its not a new show in the UK we had it last year and over xmas live too :D its so amazing! im going to try and watch the US version if i can too!!! xx

I cant wait! I hope my hubby doesnt drop a cell phone on the baby like the guy in the ad lol!

Hey lisa! its not a new show in the UK we had it last year and over xmas live too :D its so amazing! im going to try and watch the US version if i can too!!! xx

oooh how would i go about seeing the us version in uk i love it lol

Oh YAY I can't wait for it! Anyone know what time it comes on?

oooh how would i go about seeing the us version in uk i love it lol

im not sure i guess we would have to find a link online? im sure someone will put it on the net somewhere hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->