One born every minute!

Yay!!! Love this! Although DH isn't a fan so I'll have to watch it on 4od on a Wednesday evening when he's out :dohh:

This always gets a tear in my eye, never watched it pregnant, will bawl lol

There's only been one series of OBEM that I haven't been pregnant for lol (last year) that's a bit scary :haha:

Love it! Especially looking forward to this series as it's in my local hospital :thumbup:

Eeek I'm so excited!

I was pregnant the first series and I cried with fear on every episode,the 2nd series was "oh it's not that bad" and every series since is "I want to do that again!"

My DH also isn't a fan :haha:

This will be the second series im pregnant for, the very first series was my pregnancy with Callum. Im gonna have to put it on series record in case I miss an episode whilst going into labour! Xx

Can't wait for this. I'm from leeds and loved the last two series at the LGI.

Yaaaay!!!

Wasn't there a girl on here, on it? Or did I dream that :haha: xxx

Yay :) I can only watch it again now-Almost 2 years after giving birth! It just made me cry! xxx

I watched this program for the first time last year when I was pregnant with LO and I was hooked.. I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this series though.. After having a traumatic labour I can't even watch people on soaps give birth :(

Noooooo! lol

Cue me getting all broody again then lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"