one born every minute....

Emz_number3

Reaction score
Hi my names Emma...

(altogether) ...HI EMMA

and im a "one born every minute" addict...

lol ..cant get enough of that programme..i love watching it!!

if any of you UK ladies have not seen it..ooooo u MUST!!! channel 4 every monday at 9pm. and its on tv on demand if u miss it.

Hi there i love it to i watched the last series when i was pregnant with my son.I thought last nights was a bit borring thou.xx

I keep forgetting but I saw one epsiode, I do want to get more into it purely eductional! lol

x

Charlie the obstetrician was my friend's boyfriend all through sixth form....!

Hi there i love it to i watched the last series when i was pregnant with my son.I thought last nights was a bit borring thou.xx

yeah i kept getting distracted from last nights by my computer. it wasnt as good as usuall - spent too long focusing on a woman who is going to take 10 days to give birth to her baby yet and didnt really see much else i thought

Have you seen Bringing home baby and a baby story on Home and Health channel on sky? Its a free channel - channel 254, i have sky +'d them all as they are on a weird times (either between 4am-10am or early afternoons).
I am addicted to those too!
xxx

last nights was trying to show people that sometimes labour can be A LONG TIME.....cuz if u seen the beginning of yesterdays programme it shown u a very quick labour at the start...it was showing u the big difference...and to expect anything lol ...but yeah it was a boring one...but i reckon thats why they put it on....as when u watch tv and an actor is in labour they give birth within what 30 minutes lol HA yeah right...TRY 40 hours with my first!!!!! ....luckily 5 hours with my 2nd....sooo....place ya bets for this one....

Home and Health is 275 on Virgin; it's Baby Time now!
xxx

I always want to watch bringing home baby and we don't get it free on our Sky plus package :(

x

I love this programme too, I started watching series two a couple of weeks ago and loved it so went back and watched the whole of series one on replay! I watched them all over two nights. This programme actually makes me really look forward to giving birth!

Lucky ladies in the UK. We don't get that show until Feb 1st here in the US. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->