One born every minute!!!!!

I love it!!!!
So emotional i cry every time. Dont think i could give birth on tv eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!
Brave woman!

OMG, I'm watching it and it's making me absoloutly petrified! I don't know how I'm going to cope with birth. I keep on thinking OMG OMG OMG OMG. I don't want to go through child birth OMG OMG OMG. I think I want a c-section.

OMG OMG OMG that baby was huge. How on earth do we stretch like that.

Oh, and the women on her 3rd child makes me want to hit myself. She's just a tad annoying.

Love 'one born..' . . although how on earth am I going to be able to do that in 6 months?!

I promise, you just do!

I used to teach singing at a stage school.... but I didn't sing through labour. I'd like to administer a large fish to her face...

Im watching :happydance: I love this programme.. OH has just said a great quote after the young girl has just given birth..

He looked at me and said "oh no that is going to hurt so much"
You dont say!! :haha: :dohh:

Oh, and the women on her 3rd child makes me want to hit myself. She's just a tad annoying.

:rofl:
Totally agree. I LOVE the man midwife he was LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well hot too lol
couldnt cope with having a hot guy seeing my fluff LMAO

I hope I'll be calm enough to joke around with my husband, but not as much as that women is. Hubby can you go home and get my lip blam. Oh, and my pillow. Now can you go get my ipod. I think that women thinks that she owns the place.

I'm finding this the strangest thing ever. I'm so freaked out right now. I'm nearly 30. I don't know how all these young teenagers do it. :nope:

I hope I'll be calm enough to joke around with my husband, but not as much as that women is. Hubby can you go home and get my lip blam. Oh, and my pillow. Now can you go get my ipod. I think that women thinks that she owns the place.

I'm finding this the strangest thing ever. I'm so freaked out right now. I'm nearly 30. I don't know how all these young teenagers do it. :nope:

Why they didnt just bring a bag in I dont know instead of sending her poor husband out every 5 minutes!!

Lol i cant say anything about the lady asking for tons of things im like that with my OH and thats just day to day.
That girl was so brave, though cant believe her boyfriend had his phone off and was out drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would of went mental

Young girl was a star and the singing mum..."I could hold that note longer"...no comment! x

what channel is this on? I'm in canada but I still get some u.s channels. sounds intense..

what channel is this on? I'm in canada but I still get some u.s channels. sounds intense..

It's a UK show. Don't know if there is a US version, but if there is you'll probably get it in Canada. I used to live in Victoria and we'd get most US shows if they were on a major network like NBC, CBS, Fox, TLC, UPN etc.

The whole lot is available on 4 on demand on the internet so can be watched anywhere in the world. I missed the first series so have recently watched it all on the net.

I would never be brave enough to have cameras in my labour room. I have warned DH that the iphone is banned. He says he is planning on tweeting my entire labour!!!

The whole lot is available on 4 on demand on the internet so can be watched anywhere in the world. I missed the first series so have recently watched it all on the net.

I would never be brave enough to have cameras in my labour room. I have warned DH that the iphone is banned. He says he is planning on tweeting my entire labour!!!

4 OD isn't available in Canada I don't think. I tried to send my friends back home some links to 4 OD, and it said the couldn't view it from their country.

As soon as I walk into my hospital and get through the front door my phone reception dies. There will be now tweating or texting during the birth.

premires tomorrow at 9 cst in the us on channel lifetime. its a us version so probably not as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->