One clueless GAL looking for TTC buddies

OMG what a suprise... Its so nice to see so many of you!!

I havent been on because I have been feeling a little upset. I just stopped my pill I am on day CD14 now and on about day CD10 I had some spotting.

I am so bummed out because I really wanted to get cracking this month. Funny, things is it's not like an AF its VERY LIGHT. I thought it was ovulation bleeding but its been 4 days thats super long huh?

I have been taking vitex, and I heard thats a side effect of it. So i stopped. I thought it would help balance my hormones. Maybe I just need to try going natural first huh?

Anyways I have been testing my ovulation with these strips i got off ebay. And I have been getting nothing except today I got a faint line. Not sure what that means but I guess my full on BD will start next month. :(

:rofl: When I told my OH..well Ive told him before but told him this time I need to go to doctor and get it checked out he said "why? I can diagnose it right now!" "oh and whats that?" "Your just with a guy with a big $*&%" :rofl: he wishes :winkwink: men and their egos!

BTW LOL!!!! My DH is the same sometimes I try to be serious and he comes out with comments like that! Cant help but laugh.

you girls make me happy... so glad I'm not alone. I don't have anyone to talk this over with. Everyone around me seems to pop em out so easy. :)

You got a faint line on an ovulation test? That's a good sign! I'd bed just to make sure. We aren't charting or using tests yet I still want to lose more weight before getting pregnant again lol

Fertilityfriend.com is a good place to chart. I like the wondfo opks and hpts and they're pretty cheap for when you get the peeing on a stick addiction :haha:

I know what you mean about not talking to anyone else about ttc. Can you imagine the things I'd hear since we have two littles! I only told one friend who lives away we both have two children both two weeks apart from the other! So I told her they better start ttc so our babies can be 2 weeks apart again and since she has two girls and I have two boys if we don't get our gender we can trade :haha:

Hi Ladies!

Hoping to join you on this thread. I am 28 and in my 2nd cycle of ttc. Today is day 12 for me, and I am anxiously awaiting a + opk :wacko:

My cycles are sometimes regular, sometimes not...probably bc of stress and anxiety. I just need some buddies to confide in before I drive my poor husband insane. I think I am having ovulation pains today, but who knows!

Welcome to the club JLee!!

I am right around ovulation time, positive OPKs, now just busy doing the nasty! TWW here I come!!! I have OPK pics and more updates in my journal if you guys are interested!!

Where's everyone at this weekend?

TWW is the worst...why is it that time moves so much slower whenever we are waiting for something good? Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead with +OPKs :) Hopefully I will get one soon, too!

Nothing new going on here! just got back from vacation where we didnt :sex: so this wont be our month. Im not distressed about it as Id like to still lose some weight and get some things done!

:dust:

Im in the same boat... Hopefully next month. I'm :sex: but no where near O time! LOL just out of pure fun.

Ive been so busy lately. I think its a blessing that I got pushed back a month. Moving and finding a new place is hard work, I honestly had no idea.

Not to mention the cost of it all. Deary me!

Daddiesgift good luck with the weight loss. Hows it going so far?
JLeeCT - All the best! try to relax and take it easy I'm sure it'll work out well for you! And I'm totally glad you can join us!

My super special Mr.JJ I have a sneaky feeling its not going to take you long at all to get your BFP! :):)

Weightloss is going ok... I'm at my prepregnancy weight but my clothes still don't fit :-( having two babies stretched out the tummy too much so I'm looking to lose 10 to 15 more pounds before geting pregnant again. I only got stretch marks on the sides of my hips during pregnancy with first baby they weren't so bad with #2 the ones I had just became deeper and darker boo hoo. So I want to lose more so those don't get worse too!

Oh you have been busy Beauty! I was wondering where you'd run off to!

I sure hope you're right but my cycle is super wacky right now. I should be in the TWW but I'm wondering if my body geared up to O since I got positive OPKs but no thermal shift in my temps. Without a thermal shift I can't confirm O. So just waiting to see what happens now.

Oh you have been busy Beauty! I was wondering where you'd run off to!

I sure hope you're right but my cycle is super wacky right now. I should be in the TWW but I'm wondering if my body geared up to O since I got positive OPKs but no thermal shift in my temps. Without a thermal shift I can't confirm O. So just waiting to see what happens now.

Great! Just great... LOL Looks like May was a write-off for us both... Ah well.. in onwards to JUNE may it be a blessed month for all!

Weightloss is going ok... I'm at my prepregnancy weight but my clothes still don't fit :-( having two babies stretched out the tummy too much so I'm looking to lose 10 to 15 more pounds before geting pregnant again. I only got stretch marks on the sides of my hips during pregnancy with first baby they weren't so bad with #2 the ones I had just became deeper and darker boo hoo. So I want to lose more so those don't get worse too!

Did you do anything different the second time around to avoid the stretch marks?

Did you do anything different the second time around to avoid the stretch marks?

Not really :shrug: With #1 I weighed more when I got pregnant with him..gained about 40 pounds but I was fat EVERYWHERE :haha: my breasts went from a DD to an F or H! They were huge!! With him I just made sure to moisturize and use baby oil with vitamin E and aloe vera. With #2 I weighed less getting pregnant and gained 34 pounds but It was all stomach this time. I mean it was huge! With him I did the same baby oil and used palmers stretch mark cream lotion. I think just the weight all going to the stomach didnt help much!

Crazy thing, with #1 I gained the 40 pounds and weighed myself one day after birth and had a 7 pound baby and I lost 20 pounds!! The day after birth!! With #2..brace yourself..I lost 10 pounds..and had a 8 pound 13 oz baby WTH!!! Felt jipped on that one :dohh:

Im 5'9 and have a long torso with wide hips anyways so I think stretching hips more just couldnt bare it! and they say its hereditary yeah right!! My grandma, mother AND sister have not one stretch mark. Biotches :winkwink:

Hi Ladies,

You can call me D, I am 28 years old and DH and I just went from WTT/NTNP to TTC yesterday (May 29, 2013). I haven't had my period, so I guess CD means when the cycle starts right?? Still trying to get used to all the lingo around here.

Welcome! You can use fertilityfriend.com to help you figure out your cycle

Hi again D! :wave:

Yes, CD is cycle day and cycle day 1 is always the first day of your period. If you don't already have it, I suggest you run out and get "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". That's the method most of us use for temping, monitoring cervical mucus, etc. it's very informative!! Let us know if you have any questions and hope your TTC stay is a short one!! :dust:

Hi Ladies,

You can call me D, I am 28 years old and DH and I just went from WTT/NTNP to TTC yesterday (May 29, 2013). I haven't had my period, so I guess CD means when the cycle starts right?? Still trying to get used to all the lingo around here.

Hey D!!

Good luck, were you using a form of contraception before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->