One clueless GAL looking for TTC buddies

Weightloss is going ok... I'm at my prepregnancy weight but my clothes still don't fit :-( having two babies stretched out the tummy too much so I'm looking to lose 10 to 15 more pounds before geting pregnant again. I only got stretch marks on the sides of my hips during pregnancy with first baby they weren't so bad with #2 the ones I had just became deeper and darker boo hoo. So I want to lose more so those don't get worse too!

Did you do anything different the second time around to avoid the stretch marks?

Not really :shrug: With #1 I weighed more when I got pregnant with him..gained about 40 pounds but I was fat EVERYWHERE :haha: my breasts went from a DD to an F or H! They were huge!! With him I just made sure to moisturize and use baby oil with vitamin E and aloe vera. With #2 I weighed less getting pregnant and gained 34 pounds but It was all stomach this time. I mean it was huge! With him I did the same baby oil and used palmers stretch mark cream lotion. I think just the weight all going to the stomach didnt help much!

Crazy thing, with #1 I gained the 40 pounds and weighed myself one day after birth and had a 7 pound baby and I lost 20 pounds!! The day after birth!! With #2..brace yourself..I lost 10 pounds..and had a 8 pound 13 oz baby WTH!!! Felt jipped on that one :dohh:

Im 5'9 and have a long torso with wide hips anyways so I think stretching hips more just couldnt bare it! and they say its hereditary yeah right!! My grandma, mother AND sister have not one stretch mark. Biotches :winkwink:

That is freakin AMAZING... Well Ill be doing that too and while preggers try to not gain too much weight. My mum had me when she was 18 she had no clue and thought she was literally "eating for two" so she gain alot and has the marks to show it. I wonder if being preggers actually makes you super hungry?

I know this is going to sound weird but seeing as I have no idea where I am in my cycle I decided to keep checking for ovulation. I have only ever got a faint line once on those silly things! Anyways, I decided to check because if that weird bleed was an AF i should be oing soon. I checked and the line was dark!! Ive never seen anything like it. And sorry if this is tmi but I was horny as last night!! And my cm (cervical mucus - for D :)) is stretch its such a shock! So I hit up the hubby last night and you bet your bottom dollar ill be (BD - baby dancing) with him tonight! If its not my month its totally ok. It probs works out better for me to wait a little but Im too scared it'll take too long. So starting sooner rather than later is better.

By the way D I had to google so much to know the things I know... And fertitily friend app is great. I think you can do it online too.

Ill keep you posted my ladies!

Nice job BG!! Lets hope you catch that egg and if not, good practice!!!!

I'm the same way... I'm scared of getting a :bfp: but I'm afraid it's not going to be easy to get knocked up so here I am!

Thx, I just asked the same thing on another thread, lol. But I get it now.

And I was using condoms, been off the pill for 4 years, after being on it on and off for 3 years. I hope my TTC is short, I am soooo nervous, anxious, excited and can't wait to be a mom. Good Luck to all you ladies too. =)

And I was using condoms, been off the pill for 4 years, after being on it on and off for 3 years. I hope my TTC is short, I am soooo nervous, anxious, excited and can't wait to be a mom. Good Luck to all you ladies too. =)

:dust: good luck MIZZYD! You never get over those feelings of nervous, anxious, excited or being a mom no matter what kid you are on! Its an amazing experience even on the bad days its an extreme blessing to get the chance to be a mother. I hope your wait is short!! :hugs:

Thx, I hope so too, I pray that it is as well. I am waiting for my period to start so that I can begin recording my cycles and what not. I am officially 2 days late, but I am guessing it is bc last month I took Plan B. How weird that just last month I was trying to avoid something I really want now; mostly bc I did not want to pressure DH. It was weird bc I had AF April 22-26, then had sex on April 27th, took Plan B April 28th, and then got another AF May 3-6. And according to My Days app, which is the app I have been using for about a year now, says I was supposed to start AF today June 1. Last night I went crazy and downloaded a bunch of fertility apps on my phone, and they all say I should have started AF on May 31. My days has always been off though, a few days either late, or earlier, so I have never trusted it that much. Now just waiting for AF to come to begin the TTC data and stuff.

Sometimes Plan B doesn't work, I have a co-worker who took it.... She has a beautiful baby girl now! Give it some more time but maybe you'll want to test if AF super late.

Well it would be nice if it didn't work for me this time too. =) But I highly doubt it. I keep getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about when DH said "let's just do this!!" lol. I keep looking online "cute ways to tell DH I am prego" and there are soooo many cute things. Then how to tell my mom, family, etc. Gender reveal as well, lol. But I guess I should take it one step at a time and first get that BFP.

No way, I look that stuff up all the time! Nothing wrong with staying positive!! ;)

I always wanted a cute way to tell oh I was pregnant but he was always there when I took test lol maybe this time. I can't really think of any though.

We've decided not to tell anyone this time till we find out sex. Then I think we will get pictures done to announce it.

There are toooo many cute ways. But sometimes simple is the best. I think I might tell DH by writing "We're Pregnant" with a permanent marker on a plate, and serve him his food there, when he is done with it he will see it.

That's too cute!

I haven't thought about telling Hubs, guess I figured he'd be there but then again maybe he won't if he's at work or something. Something to consider!

Well I am out this month the :witch: has caught me! Just as well I suppose. I stopped bc last month so maybe this is everything getting straightened out.

That's too cute!

I haven't thought about telling Hubs, guess I figured he'd be there but then again maybe he won't if he's at work or something. Something to consider!

Same here I assumed he'd be there too... hmmm... It's funny I have a million tests at home and at work. I guess I would be testing at work so not to get his hopes up. Imagine I go "ohh I think I'm pregnant and we sit around the stick waiting and...... NOTHING" LOL I think I will test and then... maybe re-enact the whole thing again... and scream for joy? LOL and take a million photos of the stick?? HAHAHA

Or is that considered lying? hehe

Haha I dunno. Probably for us it'll be a lot of "Is that a line? Do you see a line? I can't tell if there's a line!!"

Hi everyone! I am new here and looking for a few friends to chat with!

Welcome Savvy!! :wave:

Hello! This is my first month TTC #1, I have done a little reading, signed up for fertilityfriend but have not tracked BBT or anything else. Just had AF last week, but after over 10 years on BCP I have no idea if/when I will have a normal cycle.

Oh wow, you've been on BCP a long time! It should be interesting to see how long it takes you to get your cycle back to normal, I know it can take some time but for some they get knocked up right away! Hope you are one of the ones that gets knocked up fast!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->