One clueless GAL looking for TTC buddies

Yep, I am a POAS addict, I start peeing well before I should! :haha: I haven't really recorded too many symptoms just because nothing I've had is something that stands out, just the usual stuff I can explain away.

It's really hard to say with temps. Honestly I would just not input a temp for today.

Your CD 12 OPK looks pretty good, sometimes those OPKs are hard to interpret.

You think CD12 is a positive? This is my first time using OPK tests so I'm not sure. Here is the one from this evening. In my opinion, this one got darker than all the rest....... but still not darker than control line.

Oh ya, maybe you have a surge coming. I'd get to the BDing! Maybe by tomorrow it will be as dark as the control line. I do know though that some ladies never get it as dark as the control line so I thought I'd mention it.

Well thats just a bummer:confused: DH and I did our BDing Saturday, Sunday and Monday. He left early this morning to get back on the road. :cry:

If you all think I O on CD12, maybe I still have a chance. Or if I O on tomorrow, maybe I still have a chance. We will see. Don't get your hopes up!!!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Fx'd you caught the eggy!!! :dust:

What did the stick look like today?

So I have had ewcm for the last 3 days. It is not much at all. I assume because of the clomid. My test line on the OPK test this morning was pretty dark but again, not as dark as the control line. Test is attached. Still no temperature dip or rise on my chart. :cry:
But I'm hanging in there. :thumbup:

Attachments

• CD17OPKam.jpg
    CD17OPKam.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
Hmmm I'm not sure what to think... Maybe it's hard to read OPKs with Clomid. Fx'd!!!

I agree its harder to read with clomid and also those sticks are pretty crappy aren’t they? Hm… maybe we need to upgrade to something more 2013 oh I dunno like a digital one? Lol I would like to but I’ll wait till I finish my supply. I guess the best thing to do in your case is check twice from CD10 – CD16 and then check once everyday throughout your cycle that way you can see the line change different colours. That’s what I did this month and today being CD25 for me and I should be getting AF in three days. I tested and there was no line at all. So from that I guess when there is a line and its pretty dark it’s definitely something.

It’s ok you, me and Mrs JJ. Are on it for next month!

If anyone does get a BFP I wanna know! LOL

How are your OPKs looking anointed?

Hey lady, my OPK tests are still negative comparing them with my BBT chart. I'm still testing but I'm more concerned about this pain I am feeling from that accident the end of last month. I'm in physical therapy twice a week and at the chiropractor 3 times per week. :growlmad:They said I have a lot of inflammation around my spine so thats where all the pain is coming from. Its hard to focus on what I should be focused on.......Baby making.:nope: Here are my test results from yesterday and today. Oh, so I have not really had a temperature dip and rise but when I woke up this morning, I was a bit chilly from the fan. I took my temp earlier than usual and my temp was low. I got up to turn the fan off and got right back in bed. About an hour later at the normal time I take my temp, I took it again and it was more like 'normal'. Which temperature do you think I should chart?

Attachments

• CD18OPK.jpg
    CD18OPK.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
  • CD19OPKam.jpg
    CD19OPKam.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
I agree its harder to read with clomid and also those sticks are pretty crappy aren’t they? Hm… maybe we need to upgrade to something more 2013 oh I dunno like a digital one? Lol I would like to but I’ll wait till I finish my supply. I guess the best thing to do in your case is check twice from CD10 – CD16 and then check once everyday throughout your cycle that way you can see the line change different colours. That’s what I did this month and today being CD25 for me and I should be getting AF in three days. I tested and there was no line at all. So from that I guess when there is a line and its pretty dark it’s definitely something.

It’s ok you, me and Mrs JJ. Are on it for next month!

If anyone does get a BFP I wanna know! LOL

Hey. I plan to OPK test daily until my next cycle and all through that cycle. I have an appointment on Monday to see if I ovulated. I'm hoping for some useful information. I wonder:-k if I ovulate during :witch: visit? :wacko:
Anyways, I've decided to kind of take a step back from baby making and focus more on if and when I ovulate. :flower:

Okay, heading to the chiropractor. TTYL

Attachments

• CD18OPK.jpg
    CD18OPK.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CD19OPKam.jpg
    CD19OPKam.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 0
I would use the first temp even if it was low but if it looks out of place after a few more temps you can disregard it.

It could be that from the accident and subsequent pain that your ovulation might be delayed so I would just keep up with the OPKs until you get a real positive. When's hubs back?

I would use the first temp even if it was low but if it looks out of place after a few more temps you can disregard it.

It could be that from the accident and subsequent pain that your ovulation might be delayed so I would just keep up with the OPKs until you get a real positive. When's hubs back?

Husby comes home next weekend. I miss him so much. :sad2:. I'm hoping that my ovaries hold of until then if I have not already ovulated.
We'll see. How are things with you Mrs. JJ

I'm doing pretty good. Bout to get started :sex:ing this cycle. :haha:

So I went in to get labs done to see if I ovulated. I just so happen to look at my chart as I sat there waiting for them to draw my blood and I saw "PCOS" written in two different places as the reason for the labs.

I know I mentioned somewhere on here a little about previous labs that was done and my doctor explained how my AMH levels were high which suggested PCOS but my doctor never said "Hey, you have PCOS." so I'm feeling a little bummed. I know it does not mean its the end of the road for me but its just another thing stacked against me. At least thats how I feel. Still no ovulation. I'm not even motivated to do my OPK tests anymore and have been slacking big time. Still doing 2 tests a day but not during the recommended times. Still no major BBT changes. I guess I'm a bit melancholy today.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-06-17 at 12.45.41 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-06-17 at 12.45.41 PM.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
You're doctor never mentioned it? Is your doc an RE?

You're doctor never mentioned it? Is your doc an RE?

My OBGYN went over lab results and mentioned that my AMH levels were elevated (21). She said that SUGGESTS PCOS. But she never said "You are diagnosed with PCOS." I don't know much about PCOS so I am looking up info now. I have not yet been referred to an RE. My OBGYN put me on metformin and clomid. She said that after 3 rounds if I do not get pregnant, the next step would be to see an RE.

I think actually diagnosing it involves ultrasounds and other tests so that's probably why. I've read that PCOS can sometimes be controlled with diet and I am sure the Clomid and Metformin will help. There's some good groups here on BnB of ladies with PCOS that can give you some good advice. My sister has it and she tried drugs, and IUIs and everything which never worked. She ended up getting pregnant naturally while she was taking a break from TTC. So it's definitely possible!! Hang in there and Fx'd it will happen soon!!

:dust:

I think actually diagnosing it involves ultrasounds and other tests so that's probably why. I've read that PCOS can sometimes be controlled with diet and I am sure the Clomid and Metformin will help. There's some good groups here on BnB of ladies with PCOS that can give you some good advice. My sister has it and she tried drugs, and IUIs and everything which never worked. She ended up getting pregnant naturally while she was taking a break from TTC. So it's definitely possible!! Hang in there and Fx'd it will happen soon!!

:dust:

Yup I heard the same thing... also VITEX the natural way. So many people with PCOS got preggos from it.

Side note.... AF hasn't shown up!? Maybe I should pee on a stick!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->