one day late with pos. preg signs...help..?

appleblossom4

Reaction score
af was supposed to show today but no sign yet. I've been having some slight cramping, but nothing like normal af onset. I have had quite a few various early preg symptoms since O (well about day 7-8) but i haven't been keeping track of what happened what days.

Symptoms include:
major headaches (migrane like) nausea on and off, worst right after waking up
sore nipples
sniffles about 5-6 dpo
about 7 dpo clear stringy cm
very restless sleep and very tired cravings...pickles for that matter, and cheesecake lol
a bit of a back ache now and then and as of today yellowish cm, i've been in and out of the RR a lot thinking af is here but i'm lucky enough for her to have not shown yet. I haven't tested yet I don't want to do it too soon, i'm worried i'm just obsessing over every little thing. Any suggestions ladies? Anyone with similar symptoms? I just need someone to discuss with :)

I know the feeling! Except I am a POAS addict and have had two bfns so far :(

I was due af either yesterday or today, as my LP often varies but according to my chart I should be bleeding today. I've had mild cramping and I feel a little like I should be bleeding but it's just increased creamy CM. I usually get crippling af cramps on te day it's due, but nothing :wacko:

I've got huge boobs and crazy sore nipples for the past few days. Nausea, I vomited on Tuesday night but haven't been sick since then. Restless sleep but I think that's due to backache from having the kids at work jump on me all week.

I've got yellowish creamy CM today as well, come to think of it... :hugs: We can obsess together :flower:

Yeah. I just got home and i hadn't checked for af in a few hours but i thought for sure it had come. I was having slight cramping but not like normal but it just felt a little wetter than normal down there lol but it was just more clearish yellow cm...yes all tmi haha but hey we are all pretty much going through the same stuff. I will probably just wait a little longer to test...even though i want to haha

Ah we love tmi on bnb!

I still have no af either... I realise it's been about an hour since I checked last, but... I keep checking!! I can't help it, the cm is much more increased than usual. I feel wetter than when I get EWCM except it's creamy :wacko:

How long have you been TTC? I notice you've only posted a few times on BnB!

I actually just found this forum early this morning. I have a tendancy to obsess on symptoms lately and google everything haha we all do it im sure.
My husband and i have been ntnp for about a year now. So i don't chart my bbts or anything too serious this is all pretty new to me. Ive only been paying this much attention for a few months but i haven't had any symptoms near this promising. Im feeling good about this month but i definitely know anything can happen but af still isnt here and its great to have people to obsess with. So thanks for that :)

I actually just found this forum early this morning. I have a tendancy to obsess on symptoms lately and google everything haha we all do it im sure.

I do the same thing. If anything even feels remotely off I'll google it all! Then I get hopeful.. and AF shows up. :( I'm trying to take the easy road, and track things like my doctor wants, but not overly obsess.. and it's really really difficult. :wacko:

A lot of us just joined the site to obsess with others!

Once i started watching my symptoms i started spending hours doing the exact same thing. But once ive looked everything up i possibly can i try not to think about it too much haha of course super hard!
I havent had any normal af symptoms at all really so im keeping my fingers crossed. Don't want to set myself up for too much disappointment.
Love your lsp pic btw haha shes my fav

It is really nice to have people to obsess with. My friends who arent trying or dont have kids dont like listening to it lol ita nice to know there are tons of women doing the same thing :)

Hahaha thank you! I'm from Oregon too! Glad you recognize LSP :)

It is really nice to have people to obsess with. My friends who arent trying or dont have kids dont like listening to it lol ita nice to know there are tons of women doing the same thing :)

I've been thinking this since last night when I joined.. nice to not be alone!

Oh awesome :) well we can be lsp lovers and preg symptom obsessors together lol oh and both be from or...its like we're twins lmao

Well i guess you could probably say that now. We have been ntnp for quite a while but its gotten more serious in the last 4 months or so. I havent started charting or anything yet but im sure thats not too far off lol

I'm not charting either, but I've had tons of doctor visits, and she said everything looks good for me, it's just timing. And she recommended doing the BD every 2 days for a few months, and if still nothing to come back.. But we've been TTC for a while. Been to any doctors or anything yet?

There's loads of us obsessed girls on here!!! Its the only place I can come to and just moan about not knowing if Im preggo or not!

Nope havent gone in yet. I really probably should. We arent even sure if i can get prego, i never have been before and i had quite a few ovary issues when i was younger cysts and whatnot that could have caused some problems.
But im waiting to go in to kinda see what happens for a while before i go see someone. I really probably should but i hate going to the dr lol

I've been poked and prodded at for 6 months before I finally found a Dr that could do her job correctly and efficiently! lol you can do it!

Yeah. It will def take a long time to find a good doctor around here. Pretty sure douglas county is the worst in or for doctors of any kind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->