one day late with pos. preg signs...help..?

Oh wow thats only like an hour away. I used to be over there all the time because my aunt lived there. Hubby and i have been contemplating moving over that way but havent really checked into the job situation there yet. There arent any here thays for sure.

I work more towards Bandon so the commute is pretty terrible.. seriously crazy you live so close.

Yeah i know that drive isnt the best but i love bandon! Its so cute and fun hah

yeah.. jobs aren't much around here either.. I think Oregon is one of the worst in unemployment too.

Still no af and super sore calf muscles and hips today. I still havent tested i was gonna wait until i was pretty late. Day 3 now...anyone else still waiting for af?

I'm a week late for AF, but waiting til Friday to test. Have a few symptoms I've never had before, so fingers crossed. Baby dust for you as well! :dust:

I'm still waiting!! Frantic here. bfn this morning but no sign of af or anything... so unsure what's going on but with a temp spike this morning plus nausea and other symptoms.. I'm hopeful!!

I'm hopeful for us both. I've also had pretty bad nausea as well, yet wanting to eat everything one minute then being extremely picky the next. I will probably test tomorrow morning or the next. I want to know but at the same time i dont want the let down of a bfn...i wanna give af time to show up even if she is a little late, which is quite rude lol

:dust: I hate the bfns but I can't help but test as I'm going mental not knowing. absolutely crazy in limbo. I just need my bfp or af!

I'm hopeful for us both. I've also had pretty bad nausea as well, yet wanting to eat everything one minute then being extremely picky the next. I will probably test tomorrow morning or the next. I want to know but at the same time i dont want the let down of a bfn...i wanna give af time to show up even if she is a little late, which is quite rude lol

Same here.. i'm testing on Friday and keeping my fingers crossed... glad I don't have any tests right now, I'd be testing already..

I'm still waiting!! Frantic here. bfn this morning but no sign of af or anything... so unsure what's going on but with a temp spike this morning plus nausea and other symptoms.. I'm hopeful!!

lots and lots of baby dust!! :dust: :dust:

Thanks honey :hugs:

:dust: to you both too!! Its so strange how tortuous this all is! And to think years ago they had no tests to pee on!

Yeah and no google either! I dont know what i would do without my beloved google.
Im feeling really terrible right now stomach & lower back especially. The added stress from my mom and sister about stupid bs is really not helping. I've been crying for quite a while now. I can't believe all the grief hubby and i are getting for not allowing my 18yr old sisters bf to move in with us, we dont know this guy at all except stories about how he ripped people off and my sister has only known him for a few weeks...yet we are the bad people for not allowing him to move in because he got thrown out of where ever he was staying. So frustrating! sorry for the rant. Just stressed

He sounds like fun... Not. I don't blame you for feeling stressed about things :hugs: :hug: feel free to rant, that's why we have BnB! Why do they want you and hubbby to take him in?!

Well apparently my mom wont let him stay there, yet is trying to make us take him. Totally makes sense right lol we live in an area with a very high meth user population and he looks just like one. So why would we want to bring him in? My sister has only known him for maybe a month and is notorious for chosing really skeezy druggy friends and relationships...so yeah no waay is this dude that ive maybe met maybe four times for very short periods and heard negitive things about even before she met him coming to stay at my house. Grrr at them for making me feel bas about it.
thanks for the support :)

Don't let it get to you too much.. you know you're doing the right thing!

Thank you! It just sucks because they are making us out to be the horrible ones...if its so horrible then why cant he just stay at my moms house? Doesn't make sense. Oh well ive got better things to worry about. Thanks for the support ladies it does help :)

I think you're in the right, they shouldn't be making you feel bad about that at all :hugs:

I had another :bfn: this morning :( and my temp has dropped. not sure what's going on to be honest. any changes for you girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->