one day late with pos. preg signs...help..?

I'm starting to lose the crazy excitement over it all tbh. Im sort of giving up as I keep getting cramps. I dunno. I feel really nauseas and exhausted but I think I'm just over worked :shrug:

Awe im sorry. Well im not feeling too good about it anymore either. I had a dream last night that i went to this hs reunion dance thing and one of my old friends told me i was prego and i told her i wasnt sure yet and she said oh you are...lol weird

Well everyone says its not over until af shows up. Idk if i should test again in a few days or just give up my dreams for this month...i guess i might not be as many days late as i thought since i dont chart or anything but who knows.

I still have a lot of symptoms but i guess i could be just searching for them...ugh

Nope. Not yet. Ive been crying at the drop of a hat for the last few days which isnt normal...so im still waiting for her to show. Yesterday i barely got out of bed because of how yucky i was feeling...so i really have no idea whats happening. I havent tested again yet. I was gonna wait for a few more days and if af doesnt show ill get something other than the dollar store test...

I suspected I was pregnant before my period was even due. I waited just to see if it would come and it didn't. I was suppose to be taking meds but they arent safe for pregnancy so I phoned my dr and pharmacy and they said your only a day late, I told them that is not a risk I want to take. They said to not take the meds and take a hpt. my dr put me of safer meds in case I was pregnant. I toke a test 3 days after my period was suppose to show up and it was postive so dark in color. I took another one the next day it was positive. I got blood work done while waiting I went to the dr and did a pee test in their office and it was positive. My labs all came back with good hcg levels.

pregnancy signs kicked in soon after didnt help I was recently sick so some of them could get confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->