One for the Christmas crazies!

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
Look what I found it morrisons today :shock:

I was shocked!!!!!

https://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o626/penguinzzSsS/3B3DD0C0-4467-4DEF-B9EE-4A50F9B7CC1F-58121-00001DF0687E33D1.jpg

https://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o626/penguinzzSsS/13FD78A7-5F5F-48BD-88E0-E3CC8E8E6071-58121-00001DF06F1F608A.jpg

Who could even buy sweets & food now & actually keep them for Christmas?! :haha:

Lol, our co-op had selection boxes on the shelves in August! :haha:

:haha: Theres loads of tins in tescos/morrisons but I haven't seen the festive friends yet (yum!) I know what you mean, they'd be gone in a day if we got them just yet! I'd have to hide them very well for them to save til Christmas xx

You'll have festive friends soon Nat, we have them in Morrisons in Wolvo :haha:

Glad i'm not the only one who'd eat the stuff! xxx

You'll have festive friends soon Nat, we have them in Morrisons in Wolvo :haha:

Glad i'm not the only one who'd eat the stuff! xxx

:xmas8: Can't wait! If not i'll just pop to wolves one of the days! xx

I bought something from mothercare in July and was given it in a Christmas bag! It had Santa and a sleigh on it!!!! I can't wait for Christmas but July is a teensy bit early! :haha:

I am so glad the shop I work in hasn't got it yet, I went into card factory in August and they had all the Xmas card out on display kinda made mme excited but sad do people really buy cards this early on? X

Morrisons had cards too!

I was genuinely shocked :rofl: xxx

We brought christmas choccies early last year
They were gone before December.

Ooooo i got to get me some!

Last year i bought a couple of bits each week - chocs, crisps, nice 'extra special' bits, cheese etc n bottles of plonk and stashed them at my Mums for my own little 'posh' hamper! Going to do same this year. Also did it if there were any BOGOF's on offer, one for home, one for the hamper

Tesco had a whole aisle of christmas stuff today, should of seen me and Kaysie Blossom squealing and running down it :rofl:

I did resist buying though apart from two areo christmas tree chocolates and a wishes star chocolate :thumbup:

I am so glad the shop I work in hasn't got it yet, I went into card factory in August and they had all the Xmas card out on display kinda made mme excited but sad do people really buy cards this early on? X

I was in there the other day and three people were looking at the cards! I suppose it does get a bit packed nearer to xmas so they probably thought they'd save themselves some hassle and buy early!

:haha: Tasha. That just created a funny picture in my head! xx

they would probably be out of date the time christmas come!

I think they sell them this early as they know people will eat them and buy more cheeky gits lol

Omg! Thats just crazy! Lol. Halloween hasnt even been yet! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->