one night - Woo :D

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
PLEASE!!!!!

i need a full nights sleep...i get no help whats so ever with Jayden, i do every single thing! night and day on top of cleaning/college/shopping etc and he sleeps in the day time but will he heck sleep of a night!! i have been awake since 2am :cry: I know that is what i am meant to do because i am his mummy but i need some rest too :( xx

So tomorrow night i will be having the best sleep i've had in ages :happydance: .. J's god mummy is having him for the night for me xx

dont feel bad i feel the same as u can u not get anyone to look after him for a night?

im on maternity leave so i dont have to worry about the work side n as for cleaning leave it its not important aslong as u dont live in dirt.

dont feel bad i feel the same as u can u not get anyone to look after him for a night?

im on maternity leave so i dont have to worry about the work side n as for cleaning leave it its not important aslong as u dont live in dirt.

:dohh: i hate not cleaning up, it drives me mental lol
No one to look after him for the night :( x

as for cleaning dont do it everyday just twice a week will be fine till hes abit older and that sucks u cant get anyone to have him for a night :( i dont really talk to my mum but i think im goin to "dump" Zane on her for a night this week as i need sleep lol n zane doesnt sleep much in the day n is awful at night he crys cuz hes so tired but wont sleep on his own so im just sat there pullin my hair out hes gettin worse as hes gettin older lol

here's hoping you can sleep during the day whern he sleeps. Have you tried keeping him awake more in the day? or say, no sleep after 4.30pm until bedtime at 8?

sounds tough. i feel for you. my LO is quite good but occasionally wakes at 5 for playtime and even occasionally that drives me nuts and I can hardly function the next day.

here's hoping you can sleep during the day whern he sleeps. Have you tried keeping him awake more in the day? or say, no sleep after 4.30pm until bedtime at 8?

sounds tough. i feel for you. my LO is quite good but occasionally wakes at 5 for playtime and even occasionally that drives me nuts and I can hardly function the next day.

I wish i could stop him sleeping so much in the day but when i've got college and he is in nursery all he does is sleep! :dohh:

:hugs:
Im like you cleaning MUST be done :lol:
Im not too sure what to suggest hun hopefully he will grow out of it and start sleeping through.

:hug: hopefully it will get better hunni!! XxX

i too am the same, i MUST clean everything everyday, sometimes twice :blush: oh rachel so sorry it hear your not sleeping, hope it gets better soon, thinking of you so :hugs:

its threads like this that make me realise how lucky I am!

:hugs: rach, I hope things get better for you soon

*hugs*, im sorry sweetheart, if I could be there id have him for you

I know my sister puts her little one in nursery whilst at work and she tells them that he cant sleep after 3 o clock and if he does have a sleep she says its too be no longer than an hour. Have you not had words with nursery. x

i know how you feel hun. I think i can count on both hands the amount of unbroken nights sleep ive had in the last 5 years!!!!

hopefully it will get better soon. x

i know how you feel hun. I think i can count on both hands the amount of unbroken nights sleep ive had in the last 5 years!!!!

hopefully it will get better soon. x

I can count on both my hands and feet and more the amount i've had in the last few months! it's driving me insane :( x

aww bless ya. Nicole was like that when she was a baby, but she never slept much through the day either. have you still been giving him weetabix off a nighttime cos was that not working for you?

aww bless ya. Nicole was like that when she was a baby, but she never slept much through the day either. have you still been giving him weetabix off a nighttime cos was that not working for you?

been told to stop giving it to him x

I know just what you are going through. I always thought it was normal for babies not to sleep much at night as none of my sisters have, but then every other mum I speak to seems to have babies who maybe only wake once in the night, if at all. Poppy wakes every 2 to 3 hours and takes up to an hour to settle after a feed. I am like a zombie some days, just can't get anything done. I hope it gets better and I hate to moan but bloody hell I'm tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->