One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can youmake out anything? Im on myfone its hard and no only cb and my temp nothing big as for increased so i think. I still havent od

:D

I think you should put that picture on countdowns, cause to the right there may be pink?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test255036

A whole lot better. Right? I hope i get that smiley asap! bee you have me biting on my fingernails I hope it is a bfp for u :)

Attachments

• CAM00584_20140410180313834.jpg
    CAM00584_20140410180313834.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 4
Yes a lot better ! It's almost there. Have you been :sex: ? the line is pink in person I think I am going to wait til the 17th my period is due on the 14th hopefully :af: stays away ! stay away i wont test with first response til Saturday tomorrow i will test with ept.

Here's my chart : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c49e3/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Your. Chart looks great:) yeyyy High temps very. Good sign yes we have been bd except cd15 i told him hes getting seduced everyday here on out lol yea give urself a day at least

Okay. Forget frer. My last pregnancy years ago I was testing negative on those 9 weeks pregnant!! They are pretty, but not sensitive! I think it's a positive or the meanest evap ever.

When you read this go get a dollar tree brand or just something else! I wanna congratulate you damn it!

Dollar tree

Attachments

• 20140410_195752.jpg
    20140410_195752.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 19
Seriously. I would wake you up now to pee on like every brand....you're lucky I don't know where you live (;

Im gonna take an ept tomorrow morning I have a cvs digital

Attachments

• CAM00054.jpg
    CAM00054.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 18
HAHAHAHA! I was like, how can this girl be sleeping with that slight pink on her frer??????

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy something. Seriously. I started jumping up and down I had to pee!

Seriously sorry I keep posting!!! But yayyyyy!!! Why is night time pee better??? I've never had luck with first morning urine....always the night with me!

Ughhh girls this damn o man is taking FOREVER this is the first cycle iM REALLY excited. About since ive actually kept up temping!Yeyyyy very proud of myself u guys might be sick of my opks but heres all of em including the one i just. Took of course no smiley yettttt grrrrrr im so anxious and yesssss bee buy dollar tree fx for u

Attachments

• CAM00608.jpg
    CAM00608.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
You need to talk to your ovaries and tell them this is their month to push out that egg! Like in the next few days. So in two weeks we can be happy for you too!

Ps: never sick of pictures of opks or hpts....like ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly