One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bee have you told her yet??? I don't remember your DF name :(

Are you gonna wait? You doing it now?

Lol thank you penny i know wowwwwww i hope i have ur luck! And if i dont it probably the bf sperm lol and if i do conceive it will. Be a lazy bby lol

Rose that's so close! It could be tomorrow night or the next morning. So tell your guy to hold it for a bit. It takes a day for sperm to mature and be strong! And you will O 12-36hrs AFTER surge. So make those eggs and sperm healthy. I want no problems with either of you gals!!

Her name is rae penny where you. Girls at im in los Angeles

I'm so excited for you bee!! I knew it! Cause last month wasn't even your fault, so we can't count that! And the first month you had weird opks

I would want to wait and not bd but ahhhhhhh i dont want to take chances lol

When is the last time you, got busy? It's always hard finding the balance of depleting sperm and not wanting to miss the boat. I'm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana... Not as fun as LA. I'm originally from Tucson though

I told her she is so happy im a little scared though because im having mild cramps/pressure i just started having sore boobs im gonna continue test . i showed a couple of my close friends (including you guys). Yes her name is Rae . I'm gonna test tomorrow with ept and dollar tree then frer on Saturday because they are expensive lol im in Los Angeles CA by south central more towards culver city

Rose: Those opk's are getting darker love. you should test tomorrow . it does take 1 day to have mature sperm but your doing good!

I'm still having pressure and AF cramps. Midwife said that's the hallmark of pregnancy. Feeling like your period is about to start and it never coming!

Just smile and try to remember everything! Happy memories! That's a positive test. You have hCG in you!!! That's important no matter what happens!

Congrats neighbor (bee) lol omggg im excited for you: ) and penny can you see my signature chart is it visible? And we bd yesterday around this time if i look at my last chart it looks like i may have od cd17 due to my temp so i know its bding time! Now i know for sure im a late o person!

Doh! Forgot charts had intimate moments! I try not to look at those cause I start to feel pervy...like Sally got jiggy with it twelve times this week!! feels weird knowing that

hahah yes penny I get you i was like what the heck is it not showing lol well see how this month goes because yes due to recent events im left alone a baby would most def bring me lots of happiness right now

Everyone needs happiness!! Oh gosh I hope it's your month too!

Think sticky thoughts bee!! Think of him or her making a happy home in there! Nice and safe.

Me and my d are going to both me thinking of you guys!! Somehow send our crazy hormones out west.

thanks panny and again congrats bee :) im calling it a night ladies

Good night ladies! Thank you rose! im thinking of you :dust: and you live in LA ? we should definitely get together

penn wish you lived by us

Wow, I missed a lot the last 24 hours! I'm so excited for you!!!!! Wish I lived in LA too but I'm about as far away as possible on the shore of Virginia.

Good morning surprise

Attachments

• Messenger_5860350631220822835_13972164705329855.jpg
    Messenger_5860350631220822835_13972164705329855.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
No mistaking that! Hope it's a happy and healthy nine months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"