One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I said this month I wasn't going to symptom spot but knowing I have someone who's the same DPO that I can share with.....

Who am I kidding?? I will analyze every, single, little thing my body does for the next 2 weeks (or until AF shows or get that elusive BFP!).

I don't think your CM should be of any concern. It's too early yet for there to be any sign, good or bad. Let's keep each other positive and maybe we can be bump buddies too! :hugs:
:dust:

opk still positive today which is normal for me it usually positive for 2 day + the day of ovulation. so around 3

Yeyyy u did itand the big o is anywhere from 12-48 hours after ur positive, idk what opks to use this cycle i don't want the row of positive s again

I tested again it was light so i guess im done lol and have you tried answer? if so try first response

R u temping? And i wanted to drop nickel on the cb advancedwell see if i go bbuy. Em if not ill look into first response

I've tried to avoid the forum because everything was up in the air. But I miscarried around this time last time, so if I make it one more week, I'll feel like I'm in the clear. But thinking about it all the time is too stressful. But I'm almost there. I'm actually feeling excited!

As to the ovulation insemination I heard 12-36 hours after surge. Now if you surge for two days it can be 12-36 hrs after the first moment of first surge day ALL the way til the last day you surged. I think you said you inseminated in the middle of the surge? So I think that should cover it. Cause the sperm live a bit in fertile CM, which you should have had. The lotiony CM is a good sign you ovulated and are in the luteal phase. I've had that stupid CM for weeks now. So much. And it's gross and I hate the feeling. I have to keep running to the bathroom! I hope it's your month! I know the past couple were odd but not cause your body!

Baby rose hope you are well too

Im 5 dpo today ladies and I haven't had of the symptoms i had last time so im just cursing it and not really checking on signs . I'm doing well i keep getting slight pink on the ovulation test.

I think you'll always have a smidge of lh in you. So that's not a problem.

And for your mind's sake! Don't read into symptoms! I still don't have any symptoms. Every cycle I wasnt pregnant I had a million symptoms. And both pregnancies my symptom is a complete LACK of symptoms. My breasts aren't swollen tender or bigger. They are dead I think...
I also know a girl on these boards who has every symptom perfectly and a beautiful triphasic chart every time. And she's going on two years with nothing. Poor dear.

Point being, everyone's body is weird. Chin up!

this makes a lot of sense without the clear blue OPK I would have thought I'd be ovulating due to the up n up OPK good to know last month's positives were all negative so I hope this new brand of OPK's help me actually figure out my big o day girls im cd 12 ill be testing. With clear blues now

Attachments

• CAM00462.jpg
    CAM00462.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Yay! Brands are so tricky. For some reason the dollar tree brand always worked best for me. But way to use all your tools! How's you family baby rose?

I actually like the Dollar Tree band too but I would get tired of buying 3 or 4 at a time because I was always shy about grabbing a whole bunch as for my family well I'm trying not to choke out my mother still she supposed to be leaving our household since she's been lying to her side of the family saying I'm the problem here when she doesn't want to admit everything that she's doing it sucks but I'm only waiting a month and if she doesn't leave then I'll be leaving myself because I can't stay here and won't see this drama anymore thank you for asking girl

Rose are you using answer? I love answer! I wouldn't recommend clear blue digital advance the regular clear blue (pink one) is perfect lol

Penny: yeah haven't been looking into any symptoms so far

today i am 6/7 dpo and my temp went down my sister says its implantation idk it didnt go down a lot just a little. Here's a picture : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c49e3/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

MrsRabruen (sorry if i spelled it word im using the Advance reply) how are you ?

your tree looks great bee :) I am actually using the clear blue regular pink test another negative today so we'll see on the upcoming days

Hey! Sorry I've been MIA, lots going on with work and DW's birthday is tomorrow so planning a dinner party. Things are good, desperately trying not to symptom spot and generally failing, lol. The one thing that has me confused is Friday night and Saturday morning I had bad dizzy spells. So much so that I had to stop, hold on to a table, and close my eyes. Not sure what that was all about?

I'm trying to resist the urge to test tomorrow morning (I mean, what better birthday present for my DW?). I know it's too early but pretty sure I'll do it anyway! I have zero willpower!!

lol girl i know how you feel. I wanna use the 11 tests we have in the baby drawer but i gotta keep it together lol and you guys wouldn't believe what happened to me i just threw up my whole quesdila smh no beuno i hate throwing up i took 4 bites and it came up all of it so i tried to eat it again throw up all over the bed ugh smh

Bee your chart looks awesome! Glad you're charting.

Rose I'm sure it's a bit early, I forgot if you're doing once a day or twice testing with opk?
And remember your life is about you and your family, the one you are trying to have. You are the future. Don't let the stress get to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"