• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmnnnn i haye the guess game my temps were out. Of wack or my thermometer is coco first temp was 89.something next 96.89 and then 97.00 and again 97.00 idk which one or if any arevalid i kept temping and falling sleep these numbers well the first was crazy

***** positive? The second pic is the same bottom opk as the first

Attachments

• collage_20140516110048950.jpg
    collage_20140516110048950.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM01882.jpg
    CAM01882.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
The bottom cd 13 looks positive and congratulations pennie yay for team pink

Rant: Starting to feel like i should of kept my pregnancy a secret. My grandma can be so judgmental like when i got married she told me im making a mistake and said i should marry a man. Now ugh she just makes me so mad i went off cause im tired of this shit. My mom tells me to cut her off like dont bring no good news toward her but im the only one she has left since my father died so you would think she would want to be closer and happy. Shes coming to the bbq for my brother graduating college yesterday its today and she coming i told her if you dont have anything nice to say dont say shit to me cause the way these hormones are i dont know what emotion you'll get

Wow that sucks girl don't pay no attention its only u ur girl and ur bby now yes im sure ur horribly emotional i get it as for me im mad sad frustrated i think i finally had my positive yesterday and again no bd were busy and have had my bday gatherings so we both drink well i slow down and he worked today so yea ge thinks we can wait till later later And ITS like no we don't my egg will die ughhggg >.<

As for me idk where I'm at ughhh everyone says cd10 but i find it my temps low i thought i had a positive cd13 Couldn't bd till yesterday night cd14 thought id get a rise today and i woke up freezing literally shaking no blanket my temp was 96.29 Wtf looks odd on my chart and way off normal temps i grabbed the blanket went back to sleep woke up and got a 97.27 idk that's a big difference so im lleft in a bubble i cant count either temp as valid even the second one its not enough to count as o , unless if i really did o cd8 which i really doubt idkkkkk we did bd at 9

Hey girl ugh yes damn thing was about to die out on me today the battery is giving out makes sense

If i don't go id b happy to chit chat well definitely i have lpd looks like af is on her way great

Doctor appointment today was blah! Schedule our ultrasound for Wednesday @ 11:30 yay

Ladies! It's been a while, work's keeping me hostage. I think I ov'd yesterday or this morning. Inseminations were done Thursday and Friday only because of scheduling conflicts. Waiting on FF to get a confirmation on day.

How are y'all doing? I miss chatting with you!

Everything is good with me. Sad that i am going to have to reschedule my ultrasound appointment because we need a part for the car and it comes on Wednesday and my appointment is Wednesday

Just realized the similarities between our profile pics :wedding:

belly picture 10 weeks (2 days ago)

Attachments

• CAM00215.jpg
    CAM00215.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
Got an ultrasound on Thursday and the little baby was just kicking and moving and swimming doing flips it was so cute the baby is measuring 3 days behind lmp due date is now the 21st not the 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"