One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay strong! You have a ton if progesterone in your system now, so at least that will never be an issue!

CD1 but I'm ready for this cycle! This time we only using an opk we trust so we know and can pin point when it is. I'm ready can you say MOTIVATED lol big time

I've been having pain in my left side where i ovulated last cycle. Does anyone know why that could be? One of my frieds think I ovulated twice last cycle but I thought she wasn't sure because she said she wasn't sure why i had dark opks 3 days apart.

You may have ovulated twice, or you may have geared up to ov the first time and not quite managed it, so your body had to try again and succeeded the second time. It could just be the corpus leutem cyst (the cyst made up of the follicle that the egg came from) dying. If it continues maybe visit a dr?

I wasn't saying "mmmmm" in a mean way I was saying it as an thinking that is best way

How many donations are you going to get this cycle? And when are you going to start opks?

Exciting!!

I started using opk's yesterday CD 8 ended my period CD 6 and two donations

Well, I hope you guys get it perfectly timed this time! And no weird double positive opks. That makes it confusing. Try thinking you guys aren't really trying this cycle and next cycle you will, trick your body! It worked for me

Yeah this time only usually answer since that's the only one I know about.

hey girls im back i had a rough month still awaiting AF lets see, the bf and i broke up for a few days lol everything is good now sucks to say I most likely missed a good few days of this cycle. Although we did bd on my (what i assume was my + opk cd11) i dont really feel prego, ive noticed more EWCM but its been on odd days im wondering if I o'd later like i did last cycle around cd19 who knows i stopped temping and using opks since i thought everything was out the door, glad to hear your starting a new cycle twoladies :) keep up the oopk testing and i hope you get your bfp this month, as for me i just gatta wait for af i did take a test cd23 and nope nothing so im sure im out this month

So you're okay baby rose? And worked everything out? Me and OH have been through so many ups and downs. Some caused by ttc; some just us. I hope you have someone to talk to about it like family

pennyy ughhh if i knew where to start this house is full of drama (parents splitting, mother refuses to leave house,fights, rent issues cause she feels she shouldn't pay anything, foreclosure then i had to fight to keep the house, (modification approved) and basically as much as I would want to leave i cant cause the minute i leave this house will turn in to WWIII and im sure they'd loose the house again) plus they called the city on my makeshift garage room soo yea i got 60 days to figure out if I should leave GREATTT so much for no stress lol, and with the bf hes pretty mellow but yes we've had our ups and downs he slipped (relationship wise) and ever since we've had to deal with a stalker -____- with makes the whole healing thing harder when shes over there making up lies etc, part of me wants a baby to call something mine and completely focus on my own thing now and the bf has always wanted one since he doesnt have a family no more (mother passed, dad tries to be in the picture but major fail the bf has resentment issues upon his parents separation when he was younger and relatives well yea no one looks for him) everyone says we are a good couple even through our mistakes but maybe it is time to have something to call our own and make a life apart from everyones drama
SORRRYY for the essay girls just sort of helpedddd to get all that out

OH means other half. Boyfriend girlfriend husband or wife. Anyone who's your partner through out this

Oh okay I get it lol I wad like oh my i missed out on something else

That's a lot of family drama. I can see why you guys are stressed. I think everyone has their own reasons for wanting a family mine border your bfs. Sometimes my friends say its a selfish reason for a family. Just cause I don't have one. But we all, for the most part, have a biological urge. But regardless your chart looks good CM and timing-wise. So who knows? I don't know much about the living situation. But do what's best for you and your bf. your family has to understand that and if they are causing stress, maybe you guys need space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back