One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
how cute getting married congrats yessss just enjoy it stress free :) as for me damn af im sure is on her way i saw some spotting grrr oh well

lol its like dont play games with me if your coming show your face if not leave me alone lol, anywho wedding plans?

ugh girl I know what you mean lol . Wedding plansssssssssssss.................... Married on the beach with 4 friends and 4 family members then a reception with all of our friends and family at olive garden I hope it goes all smooth as possible

simple and cute :) i hope you really enjoy it how long have you guys been together?

2 years on May 25th . we was friends for a whileeee before we got together I was like ughhhh when are we gonna be together I'm tired of these "friendly dates" lol but then it happened and I was so happy about it and I'm glad we started off friends because all the other relationships I've been in I didn't even know much about them til we got into a relationship. and I couldn't be any happier

Attachments

• 1233341_1420832524803812_107783460_n.jpg
    1233341_1420832524803812_107783460_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
ahhh thats cuteeeee im over here going on 4 years and tell me it wasnt a myspace relationship lmaooooooooo 8 months of talking we finally met and 3 months later he moved in hahaha crazyyyyy but girl i must say we encountered a VERY hard year last year but i will say its only made me realize hes the person i wanna be with as for him idkkk he keeps to him self much he swears on a bible im his world but well see its been a struggle he comes from no fam as i've mentioned pretty much so yea i see why he wants a bby hes always asked me for one so nowww lets just see when we finally get one i honestly want to move far away (out of state) away from my family drama and try and live a simple life with a family of my own screw my job i know i can find one im very persuasive lol working at a young age puts you up on game professionally speaking what are your plans once your married?

Well right now we do live together by ourselves ( I mention before) We plan on basically trying for number one which was our original plan was to wait til April but she wont up one more in December and asked can we start in Jan? And with my background of taking care of someones else child for a while and waiting my own I couldn't say no. I'm glad we did start though. We've been planning to move to ATL but we have no rights out there right now so I believe we gonna stay in California just move closer to the mountains. We have great rights here she's able to put her name on the birth certificate, we able to be married and all that good stuff. We sis will do a SPA (second parent adoption) so we don't have no problems if we do visit ATL or another state. We have a house now but she wants more then just one bedroom house she wants a 4-5 bedroom house when she turns 30 she's 26 now Im 20.

im so cheesy i swear i tell him i want a little house surrounded with grass and a barn lol i really do i want a country like living out of crops idk why to me thats a life worth living not worrying about materialistic things thats good you guys have it planned out :) i wanted to save up for a house since my credit was good for my age till my mom ruined it with an accident on a brand new car i had signed out the dealer for and since her and her bipolarness of not speaking to me swore she would take care of insurance well after the accident she got a lame lawyer which was more ******** and lost our right to new car coverage on my insurance and she lost the car to the body shop and now im left with 20k debt ughhhhh great :( so i gatta figure out what im gonna do with that, god works in mysterious ways my bf got laid off and thankfully with the sad possible AF news on the way home he got a call he got a job he had interviewed for so at least that will put us back on our feet and on an easier way to our own 1st place :thumbup:

Yes god works is in a lot of crazy ways. I always tell myself keep faith.

*TTC UPDATE*

CD 18 today, No positive opk yesterday which is weird I was suppose to ovulate yesterday so we'll wait in see today. Im gonna test soon it's only 1:51pm I usually test between 2pm-10pm because I usually ovulate at night

Yes girl ive officially start af booowhooooo lets see if im even in the mood to temp this cycle

Today is CD 20 i got a positive opk CD 19 at night as usual.

Sorry! Autocorrect. I meant "did you get a donation" not aeon action. Fail!

I need advice:

Im so fuckin upset! I can't find a fertility clinic that will do a fertility test or just check for me. They say I'm too young amd everything should be okay. So I say I didn't ask for any of that just how much the test she tells me $240 but the lady I was on the phone with before she transfer me to make an appointment told me it was only $70. Smh u just want to make sure im okay because im have ovulation pains since CD 11 im on CD 24 and they hurt so bad I can't even get out the bed sometimes and my opk is coming up negative (positive opk CD 19 at night, CD 20 & slightly positive CD21) every test I take which is good so what's with the pains

Can you not see a regular dr about that? I'd definitely get the pain checked out xx

I forgot to update sorry ladies. So I went to my doctor (original doctor) I spoke to her about my pain on the left side. She immediately gave me a u/s then sent in a request for to have a vag u/s because she didn't see anything out of the ordinary but she just wanted to make sure. She also told me I should of just came to here because she is an obgyn which I had no clue because I only come for regular check up nothing more. Also took a pregnancy test after I told her I am not pregnant but yeah that's my update. She said if I am in more pain to go to the E.R. and they can give me a vag u/s faster instead of waiting on my request.

Has ur pain continued girl? As for me cd11 bought targets opks and took one last night i picked up lines but nothing positive lets see what todays looks like i bought preesead omggf im happpy and scared to use it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"