One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ladies! Sorry I have been away I started working my new job so yay ! :happydance: and today is CD12 . Ovulation is due between CD17-20 . we are going to inseminate CD17 and again CD 19 :) ! Hoping to catch that eggie :) DF doesn't want me to be stressing or on any baby things or even on google lol because she knows how i am and I would be asking questions and looking up stuff. I am hoping and praying for this :bfp: my first :bfn: was so heart breaking :cry: :cry: . How's everyone doing?

rose: I dont think so,it actually looks positive on CD 21

Here's my temps. I am thinking about stopping because I don't wake up at the same time everyday because I work different hours but I do take it as soon as my alarm goes off I dont even turn my alarm off i just slide my hand over to the right and there it is . idk

Attachments

• 1001574_225811780941739_618998332_n.jpg
    1001574_225811780941739_618998332_n.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
Girl at least the temping might help keep trying. As for me im still gettin . Solid lines bopowhooo i took an hpt yesterday. And bfn :( idk whats up with. Me and congrats on the job:) wyd now? I did see the tiniest speka today of pink who nows my guess is af will be here shortly. What a bummer

Attachments

• CAM00016.jpg
    CAM00016.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM00061.jpg
    CAM00061.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
Rose: I see AF came. Have you thought about going to a fertility doctor? Just to check things out? Im not doing much now insemination day is tomorrow Im excited

Of course, how rude of me to not introduce myself! My name is Carrie and my wife is April. We've been together for 8 years and have always wanted to start a family. A friend of ours offered to be our donor so we are on our 3rd month ttc.

Right now I'm kinda stressing. Usually I don't ovulate until cd16 or 17. But I took my first opk yesterday (cd10) and it was VERY close to positive and started feeling ovulation cramps last night. My donor wasn't available last night (first time he hasn't been able to come over, usually is very accommodating). He is available today and tomorrow but I'm concerned it may be too late. My temperature started to shift but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that little egg can hang on until I can get it a dance partner!

welcome to carry on I wish you luck as well and bee yes it has come it was very light but now it seems like its regular flow I don't know what's going on and to tell you the truth I'm not ready to go to the doctors although its very disappointing I might just give up and see you without the pressure I'm able to conceive

Hi Carrie Im Bee or Bree :)
we did our first insemination for this cycle yesterday and I got a positive opk at 12pm today and we will doing another insemination tomorrow afternoon so i hope we cathc it

Donation wont be til 1pm I hope thats good I've been praying about it

I have a question so one of my sisters told me i have between 12-24 hours and one told me i have 12-36 (24-36) which one is right? we do out next insemination at 1pm i ovulated at 10ish last night we did an inseminated on Saturday at 8;25

Did my second insemination :) yay! He donated early :) around 11am swim swimmers is it bad I only keep my legs up in the air for 10 minutes after a huge "O"

Hello :) !

Today i had a nice glop of CM it was really wet and slippery but white it looks like lotion. I was like wth is this ive never seen this before lol

So we're cycle buddies, I'm 2 DPO today too!! When would AF be due for you? Are you waiting until then to test or do you test early?

I'm not sure when AF will be due for me. Usually I have a very regular 28/29 day cycle with a 12 day luteal phase. But this month I ovulated about 4 or 5 days early so if my LP stays 12 days I'll only have a 24/25 day cycle. Ugh, this ttc stuff can be so confusing and stressful huh?

Im 2dpo :) i wanna say I'll wait to test but I know how I am and ill probably test 10dpo or 11dpo I have 15 different pregnancy test ill probably start with the Wal-Mart 88cents cheapie then move up I have 1 frer so yeah. AF is due April 13/14 I usually have a 14 day LP. Im actually keeping calm and cool bout it but my CM scared me today lol . I have a 31-32 day cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"