One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used pre-seed with my insemination's (hint: you only need 2ml it gets everywhere) and yeah it's not as bad thought doctor says if it gets bad to go to the ER

I'll take note of that I haven't even opened it I'm wondering if I should tonight I'm hoping my OPK lines are bit darker

AF is gonna start soon either tomorrow or he 11th. I feel it I'm extremely wet down there which always happen when she's around the corner. can't wait to inseminate. Side note: My bestfriend and I have the same donor she's been using him since 2010 she got pregnant the first two times i believe then miscarried due to stress. then she took a break then tried again last nov no success (she wasn't tracking like she was suppose to) So I'm glad i know that my donor :spermy: is good lol :thumbup: we start on the same day and she's trying this month so idk how that's gonna go she says she ovulates CD 14 i usually ovulate CD17-19. hopefully it doesn't bump I'm excited though :happydance: :happydance: . Bad news: we might have to move our :wedding: farther due to the lady that did my dress way to small i told her im at 14 she fits it as a 10 i was so pissed! and invitations are messed up as well but we'll see if we have to change it on Tuesday i hope not though

I went to the E.R. yesterday because I was having bad ovarian pain. They found nothing no cyst or anything. They did a vag ultrasound and a regular ultrasound so I guess I'm just stuck with the pain they gave me ibuprofen for the pain and any swelling

Wow so much on ur plate but yes focus on ur big day for now, :) in a way glad its nothing serious girl just tough it out, and as for me i think i got my 1st positive opk yesterday but we haven't bd in two days ughhh great hes just been tired and im now seeing i gatta obviously seduce him lmao hopefully tonight won't b so late.:/

Lol im just hoping its not too late ill post my opks later since idk how to do it on my phone

so we discuss and we are moving the date to the :wedding: I am a little upset but I am okay

It will be here sooner than it seems hope u have everything done right by then and as for me grr i used the bathroom and forgot to take my opk lol i gatta wait a few more hours

well here are my oks what do you think? Keep in mind 3 of them are dollar trees which show darker lines i really wanna go off of the up and up brands, i like the control lines on the left thats why they are backwards :) I thought i had my positive yesterday but the two i took today started faint but now sort of look that same I wonder if ill be oing later since i havent had my temp spike i really hope soooo

Attachments

• CAM08958.jpg
    CAM08958.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5
I would say keep going as none of them are quite there yet. Almost though!

Ty Laura thats what i think my temp was a tad higher today but i moved around al lot well gonna have to wait and c how todays opks look

to me it kinda looks like CD 14 at night was the one but it could be because the lighting is bad.

So i started temping because Df wanted me to do. Doctor gave me some medicine i forgot what's it called but it's been helping keeping my body at a normal temp andit'll be easy for me to know when ovulation is here so yeah. Just waiting

Good ur temping girl as for me sorry I've been out moving. Rooms. And stressing. And still getting lines on opks what the heck I'm on CD 23 either I'm oing. Later or I have pcos :( Idk. Anymore I have little. Hope for. This. Cycle I have been. Emotional well a crying. Mess as of yesterday today. I'm getting. Odd pulling/tugging. Feeling. On my lower left abdomen side. Who knows ill post a pic of my opks later af should who her. Face in week

Maybe you should continue :babydance: so you dont miss anything.

*UPDATE*

So today is CD7 and I am having left pains again yes they are back it kinda makes me scared because they couldn't find anything so it makes me think its endometriosis i really really hope not because I really want to have a baby :(

Here are m . Opks of cours . They are now faded but i assur . U i started. Having. Positives. Around cd16 im on now cd 23 and look does this look like pcos?

Attachments

• CAM00047.jpg
    CAM00047.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members