• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One shot chances?

Yeah, I am afraid of testing and seeing a 'maybe' (or even getting a negative so early) because then I will just keep on worrying, even more than I am already. :/

Fingers crossed! I agree with the not knowing early though, best to wait (even though that's easier said than done!). Good luck! I've got that ttc panic today, the panic that makes you want to try every day just to be in with a chance - I wasn't even trying before the other night lol. Oh dear...

I can't believe it if I've actually done it though as only dtd on 23rd and 27th in the whole month xx

Honestly the only possible chance for us was on Christmas! So I'm hoping the calculations are right and it sticks cause this is my only chance. :/ I keep thinking maybe if I get my hubby to do it more it will increase the chances but I know he won't since he went on his rant about us being bad parents. :( Fx for all of us!!

Haha, I wish that would work! He's amazingly diligent with it! I don't think he's ever left it in if we hadn't previously decided already lol (even this time! he totally sprung it on me before we dtd). Even drunk/tired/super into it/whatever!

Sorry for the double post, but (tmi) I just had a tiny bit of pink spotting but only when I wiped, so either AF is a week early or maybe implantation? I think I'm 6dpo today, I think it sounds right??

Of course now I'm even more worked up than before lol. Gotta keep on waiting and see if the :witch: shows up! And I think I may have slight cramping? But I'm not sure if I'm making it up or it's just my tummy being weird (which it frequently is).

I got spotting with ds .
I poas again this morning about 6 and no lines not even evaps or if I squint. Might try again in about an hour, I got faint positive on 2 tests yesterday so the can't have both been dodgy.
Xx

Hmm, yeah, best to give it another shot! They can't all be duds. I'm feeling generally achy today, most especially my lower back, but I don't know if its just from sleeping or what. Had repetitive dreams last night about peeing on sticks and all sorts of random baby stuff that I can't really remember now. I haven't really had any more spotting and (sorry tmi) I can only get to the cm if I check my cervix, and it's whiteish and thin, I guess? I'm not used to paying attention to these things so I dunno what's up with it lol. :haha: I'll see if I get any money tmrrw and can convince someone to take me to Walmart and pick up a couple more tests, then I can do it early. Fx for us!

I got a couple of other faint positives tonight, tried to get a first response test today but they were out of stock and I spent the rest of the day comforting and then refereeing my best friend and her dh.
Oh and I got dh to poas and did a water control test too and they didn't have lines so I think it's the start of a bfp.
Felt sick today - psychological? ! ...
Xx

I thought this morning that my feeling achy was my brain messing with me, but nope. Im hot and cold at the same time, everything aches and is extra sensitive, in general feeling like i have a cold and got run over by a truck. :/

I've been running hot for 2 days except this evening since I got home I'm cold.
I don't understand how I can feel pregnant at 3 weeks.
Xx

Good luck ladies!! I hope you both have little Christmas conceived babies!!

Thank you drudai!
I got a pretty decent line , not a squinter, not a bfp, this morning on a tesco own brand, it's darker than the line on the cheapy.
Didn't think it'd pick up that early.
Boobs killing all night going to have to start wearing sleep bras.
Xx

Woo! Sounds like you're getting closer to that :bfp: lady!! I don't feel nearly as bad as I did yesterday. My lower back is still a bit achy but overall I feel much better. Don't know if it was some 24 hour bug, or something relating to possible pregnancy or what. The :witch: hasn't show up yet either so Fx.

Fx for you, when are you testing?
Sado that I am, I'll probably test every day til af due.
Sort of reassuring somehow.
I'm so nervous.
Xx

Haha, awww. I'm planning on testing on the 8th, unless I manage to get to Walmart tomorrow to get more tests, then I may do it early! (I really want to do it already lol) I'm 9dpo today, and if the spotting I had was implantation, then that was on 7dpo.

I must be 10dpo, ish?
You're so good holding out til now, 8th is only 4 days.
I might feel more relaxed by then. I hope.
Don't remember being this anxious before.
Xx

Haha, honestly it is killing me to wait! But with only one test I really don't have a choice. Plus I know that reasonably, the longer I wait, the more accurate the answer. I hope you get more relaxed! I keep thinking of all sorts of stuff randomly, like 'how will i stop drinking coffee' and 'how can i rearrange my room for a crib'. I have to keep reminding myself that there's not even a baby yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->