• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One shot chances?

Eh, I'm not entirely disappointed yet, but I just know how my luck is, and chances are that AF is just goign to show up all la di dah. I still hope that I've got a BFP in the future, but I also have the opposite of line eye (in that I never see 'faints') so the test would have to be pretty damn clear anyway lol.

And I meant to ask: is there a big difference in using fmu to smu? I always thought the first was better for testing?

Lol, I've posted some of my tests in another girls thread if you wanna look? ...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2097589-10dpo-tests-2.html#post31156189
Xx

Yeah, I definitely see your lines! I didn't see anything at all on mine and I even took it apart and nada. I figure 10dpo is still kinda early, and I don't think I had been holding for that long yesterday anyway, in addition to it being an evening pee lol.

Oh, and I was also reading that the fs tests don't tend to work well for early testing, that they are more accurate for testing AFTER your period is already late, but I don't know how true that is.

Yeah that ain't gonna help at 10dpo very early especially evening urine xx

Yeah, that's what I figured. Today after I took my son to school, I went back home and napped until it was time to go pick him up (about half an hour ago) and (tmi) the whole time I just felt like, wet, so I was thinking that AF came, but she hasn't yet. I'm not sure if this is good or bad or what lol.

I don't have much in the way of cervical mucus unless I really hunt for it.
I've been dry with some creamy sticky/tacky but hardly anything.
If af was coming id have had a bit of spotting, I'm surprised I've not had any implantation bleeding. I had spotting up to about 15 weeks last time and hoping not to have the same this time xx

I was never really aware of cm beyond the fact that occasionally I had extra wet, lol, but this week or so it hasn't been as noticeable as usual until today, and now it seems like it's in overdrive. I'm not really sure if it is a good or bad sign. I don't remember having any type of bleeding my first pregnancy, but then it was 5 years ago, and I wasn't as focused on getting it to happen as I am this time, so it's possible I had it and didn't pay it any mind.

I'm not sure how early pregnancy affects cm, I was under the impression that it's very dry before af though xx

Well, hopefully this is a good thing then! Just a couple more days til I know anyway.

I picked up 2 clear blue digital with conception indicators today. I missed my fmu as it was at 4am, got woken at 6 by ds and then we all got up at 10. I tested at 6.30 and 10 with ic and they're lighter than yesterday. Probably test tomorrow am with a digital if I get a decent sleep and pee hold. Lol. :blush:
The things we talk about on this forum. ..
Xx

Yeah my son interrupted me as I was walking in the bathroom this morning and told me he had to pee, so I had to hurry. I would love to get a digital, if only I could afford one! And we do get up to some crazy talk here, hahaha! :haha:

Dh was like "HOW MUCH?" we have very little to buy for this baby so I'm going crazy with the digital, ha ha xx

God, I know! If I couldn't find the .88 cent ones I would've barely been able to find one! Prices on these things are ridiculous!

88 cent? Wow. Think normal ones here are like £3.50 , I got 100 off the net for about £12 .
Xx

Yes, apparently Walmart here has a one pack cheapie test for .88 cents! I've read online that it works better after your period is already late, though, it's not an early detector, which is why I'm trying to wait longer before I take one.

Good idea! The tests I've been using are supposed to be 10miu/ml and the cb digi 25. It says up to 4 days before and 1 day before is 98% accurate with fmu so I'll give it my best shot tomorrow :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->