• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One shot chances?

Yep I'm also doing that!
I've cut down to one coffee and one hot chocolate. One cordial and the rest water. One glass of milk at bed if I'm feeling a bit hungry.
I'm going back to slimming world this week as I put on 4stone last time.
Xx

I was not nearly this fond of coffee the last time I was pregnant, and I turned 21 while pregnant too, so alcohol wasn't even an issue yet. Now I live on coffee. Gonna have to go back to Sprite like last time. :( I actually had trouble gaining weight my last pregnancy, I only gained about 10 pounds the whole thing! My son is a happy and healthy 5 year old now, but it worried me a lot at the time. Hopefully I will get to the store today to pick up a couple tests and then I can try soon!

I was such a pig and ate for 2! And I was 23- 24 ... but we drink from 18 here and younger at home.
Xx

RaspberryK what day before ovulation did u dtd? Sorry if tmi :) how close to o was it? Just nosey and was reading up on yours thread ☆

Well... considering this was an oops... I'm not entirely sure. I think on my period tracker calendar I was due to ovulate about 25th but looking at signs I may have ov as early as 23rd? Another thing is my irregular cycles and my previously too short luteal phase...
I had it in my head we dtd 23rd but I think I added a note that it was 22nd and not again till 27th.
I got my first faint second line on the 2nd Jan although thought at first it was evap.
My ic progression has been almost non existent but yesterday I got a visible line on a tesco own brand test.
Xx

So exciting tho. Lots of sticky dust for the beanie
(I dont know how to insert those emoticons from my phone... imagine the sparkly fairy here lol)

I'm not a big drinker either way so that doesn't bother me much, but cooooofffffeeeeee. :(

I think if I have to I will try to cut down to one cup a day. But I've still gotta figure out if its true first. :D

Cut down gradually though I went cold turkey on the harcombe diet in the summer and got awful headaches xx

I'll keep that in mind. Usually I can go for weeks drinking it and then stop and I'm okay. Managed to get 2 more tests so I did one but it's a negative. Maybe try in a few days. image.jpg

I'll keep that in mind. Usually I can go for weeks drinking it and then stop and I'm okay. Managed to get 2 more tests so I did one but it's a negative. Maybe try in a few days. View attachment 717549

Coming from someone who stalks the Pregnancy Test forum, I think I see something dear.

Tweeked it the best I could, (I only tweeked the test window BTW)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 21
Wow, with the tweek it does look like something might be there! I'm like, the opposite of a line spotter, lol, I never see anything unless it's super clear/dark. I'll definitely try again in a few days, I haven't decided when yet lol. I bought two of the Walmart fs tests, they might be better than the generic grocery store brand I had.

Looks like the beginning of a bfp!
Fingers crossed...
Have you got a pink die test? They tend to be better and also easier to see.
Tip for you, in case of what you think is evap lines, soak the tip in water. It will wash away urine making the background whiter and easier to see, plus getting rid of any evap lines. The die doesn't wash out!
Xx

Ps. I just did a second mu test on ic and it was best line so far! Relieved!
Wish I could post photos from my phone xx

Yes, the two tests I bought yesterday are both pink dye instead. I used that one since it was older. It may not be entirely accurate though, as the expiration date was December of 2013, but I thought that was close enough that it may not have mattered. I will probably try again either tomorrow morning or maybe Wed or Thurs. I had a dream last night that I got a glaring BFP, and I was sleeping in such a way that I kept barely waking up and having to move. Boobies are definitely still sore, other symptoms seem to not be noticeable if they are any.

I'm so excited for your darkening line! :happydance:

I really hope you get your bfp too! Maybe try 2nd mu tomorrow? Xx

I was thinking about it, on one hand I really want to test and get my answer but at the same time I want to wait to make sure I'm not wasting the tests either. I have a feeling that AF is just going to show up on me anyhow. Just my luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->