One shot chances?

I had implantation bleeding last time 5 days before I thought my period was due, and again when it was due, and spotting til 15 weeks on and off...
Xx

Okay, well, I'll keep it in mind and see later, but now I just feel like being pregnant is impossible. It also seemed more than spotting, like it was going to stick around for a while? But I guess I'll see in a few hours. I still don't have any cramping (which is kind of unusual) but I don't feel great like I did this morning either.

Early morning sickness. ;)

I'm keeping hope and if not at least you know what you want now!! :)

I don't feel sick or anything, just generally out of sorts. Mostly disappointment.

Yeah that's true. Actually getting it is the difficult part. My husband is convinced that I'm a bad parent and a bad person in general since I don't clean every day and whatnot. I can try to be better, but I just don't think it will make a difference. He was dead set against having more kids and he stuck to that really well except for the one Christmas incident, so I think he's just going to go back to that. Well, he's already gone back to that, actually. I really wish this would've worked out. Still don't know if I'm completely out yet, but I'm sure it's inevitable. :shrug:

:growlmad: God I hate people who act like a clean house is the only thing that matters in life. To me, I'm not going to remember in 20 years that my coffee table wasn't cleared off or that there was toys scattered around the living room. I'm going to remember my little baby, getting all mommy's attention and smiling at me.

:devil: Men...

Ugh, my hubby is Puerto Rican, and his mom literally vacuums EVERY day, even when she spends 12 hours out of the house and another 8 sleeping. It is really irritating, and it makes him think I'm a slob because I don't do that. He also yells at me for not bathing my son every single night, but my view is that he doesn't roll in mud every day, and it's not entirely great for your skin to wash a lot. My son is amazingly clean, and he takes after me (white as can be hahaha, but same skin type), so I do baths every other day (unless it's summertime) and it's like the end of the world. I also only let him have toys in his room, so it's not even that they are all over the house! I really don't know how to show that I'm prepared for another kid, even if I do clean every day. And how long will it take for him to notice it's done every day? He hardly comments when he sees I've cleaned the entire house. :nope: I dunno, its like I have to come up with a gameplan or something, just telling him I want another isn't going to do anything.

My husband is Puerto Rican too. His dad made him/his siblings scrub the house clean on a daily basis, so I know exactly how you feel. I can see that my husband is irked that I am 'lazy', Pfft. We're two peas in a pod my friend. :happydance:

My baby is white as me too, hehe. Which my husband is a little sad about because he's naturally tan and was hoping to pass that along. :shrug: Can't help that your half white skin and my full white skin won out! He is a gorgeous little tike so we're happy. :p

I don't think I want #2 either, but I can tell my husband does. :dohh: I told my husband early on, if you don't like the house dirty then, oh my! Look, you have 2 hands! I'm a stay at home MOM, not maid. <3 I didn't clean up your sh!t while I worked, not gonna now.

Oh my god, yes! According to him I am like, the laziest person on Earth! I always tell him I'm not a maid. Or a slave. He's the youngest though, and I know his mom babied him and taught him that it's the woman's place to cook and clean cause he never does it himself unless he gets really really mad that it's "been sitting too long". He is especially adamant about the cooking & cleaning being my job since I don't work. He just drops his stuff all over and expects me to pick up after him. Clothes, dishes, whatever. It is soooo annoying.

My hubby's pretty tan too! His brothers are darker, almost verging on a very light black, but he is just super tanned, and my son is as milk as milk, just like me! Plus he has the blonde hair and blue eyes that run in my family. :haha: Kev actually looks just like my younger brother. You'd never think he was half Puerto Rican.

I don't clean that much either, and there's only ever one room that's clean at any given time. My washing is all clean except for today's few bits but the pile of clean washing is like nothing you've ever seen. There is literally nothing in the drawers or wardrobes at all, drives my hubby insane.
But we get home cooked food every night from scratch so I can't do everything.
I'd rather spend time with ds than tell him mummy is busy etc.
Xx

I'm pretty much the same way. I usually pick a day to clean the whole house (at least while the LO is in school) and I do all the laundry and clean as much as I can before I have to go pick up the kid from school. I can get a lot done in decent time, but I hate cleaning all the time, I find it pointless. Right now the only room that isn't spotless is my son's room, since he has toys out. I almost never put the clean laundry away, and I HATE pairing socks! But on my cleaning day I do refill the closets and dressers lol. My hubby is just like, a neat freak, even though he is the one that drops stuff all over. I just hate stuff like getting my hands and the sponge all wet to wash one or two dishes, or to get the vacuum out for a day's worth of dust (which I never notice anyway).

My hubby's pretty tan too! His brothers are darker, almost verging on a very light black, but he is just super tanned, and my son is as milk as milk, just like me! Plus he has the blonde hair and blue eyes that run in my family. :haha: Kev actually looks just like my younger brother. You'd never think he was half Puerto Rican.

My husband is the youngest son, so maybe that's what's up! Haha. :haha: DH has blue eyes, black hair. DS has very light blue eyes and my brown hair... I was hoping for black, but oh well. Beggers can't be choosers. ;) Him and his brothers all could pass as triplets. They swapped ID's all the time as teenagers. :dohh:

Yeah, my hubby is the youngest and lightest, so you can definitely tell him apart from his brothers. Also he's quite a bit heavier than they are, haha! Mine has brown hair and brown eyes. I was born blonde but naturally it's brown nowadays (although it's actually The Little Mermaid bright red right now :haha:), and my eyes are blue with gold rings in them, which is weird. My brothers are still blonde and blue eyed though, so you can see the resemblance between them.

OH MY GOD, my body is messing with me so hard. I just went to the bathroom, and (tmi) took the tampon out and it was barely pink! It's been hours, if it were normal flow it would've needed changing by now. But it was 99 % dry! I'm going crazy :wacko:.

If only you had multi tests. I say in the morning might be fruitful!! x

I know, I was just thinking that! But I really can't afford them, so I'm stuck with the one. This is why I wish I had some sort of part time job or something. :nope:

:hugs: I'd wire you some money if I could.

I should have picked up a couple of tests myself today at Walmart. :( It's very common to not have a period on the birth control I took (I've stopped, I do NOT like my side effects, nope.) but as I've had a MC while being on birth control before, I'm not feeling confident!! Sigh. x

Aw, that's so sweet of you! :hugs:

Ah, yeah. Honestly I've only used pregnancy tests maybe 3 times in my life before this, and one was because I knew I was pregnant, and the others were just me being paranoid, haha. I would probably be worried with that situation too. I never really thought too much about miscarriages before, it's very sad.

The suspense is killing me! Augh tell your body to straighten up and be more forward!!

Hahaha, imagine how I feel! I've never had to deal with this before! I don't remember any of this weird spotting stuff with my last, it was just late and I was like, hmm, let's test! This is weirding me out.

I swear, if it's just AF trickling in, I'm going to be sooo mad.

I spotted later on, like weeks 4-10... Was very scary until I bought a fetal heart monitor!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->