One shot chances?

Tomorrow is AF due date so now I'm on high alert. I just had to get up and go to the bathroom cause I thought I felt leakage, but of course it was my imagination! Here's hoping she never shows! I also thought I felt something that wasn't quite cramps, but maybe a twinging? It was odd.

Tomorrow is AF due date so now I'm on high alert. I just had to get up and go to the bathroom cause I thought I felt leakage, but of course it was my imagination! Here's hoping she never shows! I also thought I felt something that wasn't quite cramps, but maybe a twinging? It was odd.

:wohoo:

I'm getting excited for you! Either way, maybe now you'll be convincing hubby harder!

Ahhhhh, I'm trying not to get excited, but I'm hoping and praying real hard. (Normally I am not a praying kinda girl, but I think this is an exception.) The hubby-convincing is much harder than it sounds, but maybe I could try. I doubt he would cave though. Hopefully this works and I won't have to! :wohoo:

Today's the day! It's weird, but I don't feel like I'm going to get it? Like I am in a good mood, and I don't feel lousy like I usually do when she comes around. So far, anyway. I guess we'll see what the day brings! Fx.

I know what you mean, I'm a two headed monster before af xx

Well, usually I just feel miserable. It gets tiring having to deal with a week of bleeding, and I usually don't sleep well during it so I'm all ehhhh. But so far I'm still in a decent mood. Keep feeling random 'leaks' though and it freaks me out. :haha:

I am cross a few days before and miserable during. It makes me feel poorly so although I'm not feeling great now is better than the witch xx

Oh man, if I am pregnant and it's anything like my last one, it's a cakewalk compared to the witch week! I always feel so horrible during AF. Anything is better than that!

Ha ha. I've got a bad cold developed Tuesday night which has nothing to do with it but I'm avoiding medicine so I'm feeling pretty ropey. I've already got sickness, well nauseous a lot and sick last night xx

Aw, I hope you get to feeling better! :hugs: According to the bleach test (I was very careful) I'm pregnant. That concoction fizzed up like a freshly pour draft of beer! :haha: Real test in a couple days yet lol, I just figured that would be amusing.

I was gonna say to try the fun tests like that. :haha: But I didn't want to get "omg that's dangerous!!" scolding.

I'm still excited, not gonna lie! ♥

I know! I've read some posts other places that were just basically a bunch of people yelling at someone that it's dangerous. But I held my breath and had the window all the way open, so I didn't breathe it in. I did the vinegar one the other day, but it didn't do anything. Maybe I'll try it again. :haha:

Just wiped and had pink, so either AF is messing with me or I'm done. :( I expected it, but I'm still really bummed out now.

If it was implantation it's awful late isn't it? I'm 14dpo today. Normally my cycles are around 30 days. And I had spotting once that I thought was implantation around 7dpo. I put a tampon in so I won't know if it's full fledged or not til I check later, but I'm definitely not feeling hopeful. I almost cried when I saw the toilet paper. :cry: I'm just feeling really angry and sad and disappointed right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->