• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One shot chances?

Nice! Good luck! I haven't decided if I wanna do one tomorrow or just wait til Thursday. I think I may just wait.

I've still got my fingers crossed for you! That early test seemed very faint!! :) Hehe.

Aww thanks! I've been talking to the potential blueberry when I go to bed lol, asking it to be there and I hope it's comfortable, haha. I'm going crazy! But I really am hoping and wishing real hard. Today is 12 dpo, so I might test tomorrow after all, it depends if my kid tries to rush me out of the bathroom again in the morning! :haha:

Omg the day I have digital I can't get fmu! Dh working tonight, I couldn't sleep till after 00.30 , I woke at 3.30 and needs the bathroom, just been woken by ds it's not even 5. Thought I'd pee in a cup, Ttinyamount, dip a cheapy and wait. ..
Xx

Got a line maybe darker than yesterday even though urine not as strong.
I couldn't resist, I did the digital and it said 1-2 , which is great but was hoping for 2-3 xx

Aw that's great!! I just took one of my tests and it's a :bfn:. I thought I saw a line as it was moving across but it was just my imagination. Guess we'll see if the :witch: shows up tomorrow.

image.jpg

Have to say I'm pretty disappointed, even though I expected it.

Yeah, I got myself all hopeful. So now that I only have one test left again, I guess I'll be waiting until AFs actually late, a few days at least. Not feeling very hopeful at this point. If I had implanted when I thought (the 2nd) you'd think there would be enough hcG to detect by now.

I don't like the walmart fs. I got the equate stick ones, 1 day after my miss period, and it was still a very faint line. x I bought a walmart fs one like, when I was 3-4 weeks preggo, and took it just to make sure I still was (omg I was so paranoid...) so I don't know anything about testing before then. x

ETA: although I *did* take 5-6 of them 7-8 weeks PP because I was so paranoid I accidentally got pregnant (the one time we dtd since having baby... :haha: ).

I really couldn't afford any others. Even the equate ones were almost more money than I had. I'd have loved to get a digi for confirmation once I got a positive, but that was just a wish lol. Right now I just gotta wait around and see if the witch shows, and then go from there. I definitely have to wait a few days after I miss it, though, since my cycles are sometimes a day or two longer.

The more I think about it, the more I think how unlikely it is that I'm pregnant. I'm really only going by my tracker app, and that could be wrong. We could have the timing completely off. And really, it was only one shot of the special juice ;). So the chances really are, like, astronomical.

That's how me and my hubby got pregnant. :haha: We only dtd 1 day that month, when my tracker said I o'd. But yeah, you usually 'know' if you're pregnant.

I don't know, on the one hand, usually if I can't imagine myself doing something, then it won't happen, but this I can totally see in my head. But I can't tell if it's just really wishful thinking or not. I don't FEEL like I'm going to get AF, if that makes sense? But logically I'm trying to keep it realistic and not get my hopes up. The weird part is that i really WANT to be pregnant, which is not something I thought that I'd want before. I've pretty much felt like the one was enough, but now I really want this, so bad. And we only bd'd the day before I o'd if my app is correct. So I don't know if the chances are really that good. :shrug:

Before, the day of and some days after are all possible. :shrug: :)

I know, I never act positive about anything either... I kind of knew I was pregnant the 2 weeks before I tested, but for 3 months we ntnp and it was always negative so entire time I was like 'no, doubt it... Again!' lol...

I'm trying to not psych myself up, but not psych myself out either lol. It's a very hard balance. I just want to know for sure already! If I don't make it this time then I have no clue if I'll get another chance. I really didn't even want to have kids this far apart, but I would be happy to have one now. I just really feel like this is it, and once I know it's a negative I will definitely be feeling like I missed it forever. It seems like so many ladies have their positives by now! And my test was stark white. :/

I really do love that there are people here who are willing to talk though!

Meh fs aren't the best early tests anyway! I think they say not to use until after missed period, so don't count yourself out!

I'm sort of annoyed myself, I took bcp last month, spotted the entire month, and now my period is non existent... I really doubt pregnancy but definitely has me freaked.

I was reading a bit that fs were best for after you've already missed your period, so I am trying to keep that in mind. But then I thought a lot of ladies on here were quite fond of them, so that had me a bit confused. I wish I could've afforded some good ones. I kind of wish I could just sleep for a week and wake up to an answer either way!

Oh, that's odd! That would weird me out quite a bit too!

Can you look on eBay for some cheap decent ones? Often people get left with one and I've seen them on there half the store price xx

I really just have a bunch of quarters right now. :haha: Plus I think with shipping I would probably not find a decent deal. But I'll give it a look, maybe I'll get lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->