One Show - working Mum's

twinkle1975

Reaction score
Did anyone see tonight's One Show? Katie Hopkins from the Apprentice talking about how mother's shouldn't be allowed more than 3 weeks off on Maternity leave because its bad for business!!! Gobsmacked!!

That woman is the biggest knobber I have ever had the displeasure of hearing/reading

That women is such a twat.. Because it worked for her. I read about this.. Idiot.

I didnt see it but did hear about what she said - this woman is a moron!! 3 weeks??? seriously?? & what about those mums who had a c-sec, are they supposed to go back after 3 weeks??? stupid woman

I didnt see it but did hear about what she said - this woman is a moron!! 3 weeks??? seriously?? & what about those mums who had a c-sec, are they supposed to go back after 3 weeks??? stupid woman

Probably in her eyes its natual birth all the way.

She needs to read up on maternity law then because if you work in a factory you aren't allowed back until 4 weeks after giving birth!

We are very lucky with our maternity system in the uk compared to some other countries but it is there for the benefit of the children at the end of the day and not for the convenience of businesses!

I didn't see the show but she sounds like a right silly moo!!!

I had 2nd degree tears and my job, until I hand my notice in, is working in a jewellers with no real chance to sit down much - there would have been no chance of me going back after 3 weeks either lol!

I watched this too and me and my OH were speechless then both agreed that she was a power hungry biatch lol!!! The mums in the baby group looked shocked, and when they questioned how close she was to her own kids she got her back up and would not discuss it!! What a total idiot!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->