one step evap UPDATE: AF 15dpo, 2 days late

I read through all of your posts about this entire cycle. I'd be pissed too.

:hugs: I think I'll head to Target and pick up some opks and a bottle of cheap wine. I would kill someone for a bottle of champagne, but BevMo is too far. I have beer, but this calls for wine. I have some leftover from when I made fondue, but idk. Actually, it was so cheap it was a twist off cap so it has been capped this whole time hahaha. I just called SO, but he didn't pick up so he must be in a meeting. Lucky for him haha DAHIDASLJNFLEWNDAKLW. Sigh. Well, here is to hoping he changes his mind next cycle.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/a9c2c1887f53ff0ab4e7e75fc10b0971/tumblr_nmpksyl8l81soo5r4o1_1280.png

:( Af symptoms? Remember you aren't out until she shows! Unless you are me and get a blood test at 11dpo with a 12 day lp hahaha

So spotting due yesterday and I should have woken up to AF. Bone dry, temp still up, but bfns. Going to swing by the Kaiser and do a urine test there after work and grab frers on my way home.

So dh and I aren't trying we just got caught up this cycle with a possible "whoops" so I tested today 12dpo I think? Anyway I feel like at an angle I can see a super uber duper faint line... Or maybe I'm crazy. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 31
Wtf! I'm so sorry! This wasn't supposed to post here! Sorry OP :(

LOL I've done that before. Not sure how, but I've done it. For what it's worth I think I see it. Hardcore jealous that you still have old style frers. I used to be able to find them at CVS, but those are out now as well. Probably because I bought them all hahaha

Omg! I hate those new ones!!!!! Ahhhh they are awful. The handle, the Evaps etc... I live in Canada and they still don't have over here we are stuck with the old ones ( thank god). I just read your thread! How u feeling?

btw with my first I had a negative beta hcg and then a positive test 4 days later! My daughter is now 4 ;)

Awww thanks. Was it the quantitative one or the qualitative? I know false negatives are more common with the latter. Mine levels were nonexistent so the only way I'm preggo is if I implanted late like evening 11dpo or 12dpo. I feel fine. I feel normal. Which is weird because I should feel something either way, right? Like I should be pms miserable or miserable because pregnant. Still no period. Might test when I get home but not sure I want the heartache.

Let us know how it goes! There is still hope!
I'm very crampy today, and I had a bit of bloody strings in my cm. At 11DPO I can only hope it's late implantation bleeding.

=/ I hope so too! FXed

Well, I took a frer just now. Granted, I went to eh bathroom an hour ago but still. Stark white bfn. So white, I want to make a racist joke about it but I will refrain lol. I'm so hungry. I got a greek salad to try for lunch. I do not like greek salad. So I didn't eat. I am killing this chinese plate. Mmmmm I missed carbs and fat and msg

=/ I hope so too! FXed

Well, I took a frer just now. Granted, I went to eh bathroom an hour ago but still. Stark white bfn. So white, I want to make a racist joke about it but I will refrain lol. I'm so hungry. I got a greek salad to try for lunch. I do not like greek salad. So I didn't eat. I am killing this chinese plate. Mmmmm I missed carbs and fat and msg

Hahahah!!!! This cracked me up! I feel u! I did a beta quantitative and like u it was below 1. 4 days later I had one last test and I decided to use it and it was bfp! Hence my 4 year old. Maybe it was just too early for the beta. Keep testing!!

Glad I made you laugh! I am trying to keep my hope in check, but my chart overlay is very distinctly different this time.

I threw up this evening (and like 30 minutes later I'm hungry lol...) I don't know if it's a bug. I also had really bad lower back pains and some light cramping. No more blood so far. If it's the witch, I just wish she would hurry up! >.<

I hope you get your BFP soon!

I'm sure it's just gonna be a horrible horrible AF lol I have some periods that don't cause me too much pain, and then I have some that are from hell and make me vomit and bend in two with horrible cramps. Gotta love mother nature!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->