one step evap UPDATE: AF 15dpo, 2 days late

Yeah I'm learning to not like her. =\. I hope they are pre bfp symptoms not af

I feel perfectly normal this morning. No cramping. My chin didn't break out in pimples yet like it does before AF is due.

Well... Temp plummeted. Guess this was just another random 14 day lo instead of my usual 12.

Not yet, but the last time my period was this late the day before spotting didn't kick in until 8:30 at night. I definitely have the cramps that kill hope. Had this burning, raging cramp pain last night near my ovary, I am almost concerne I had a small cyst and it ruptured or something. Idk. But I had a similar pain at 14dpo last time my cycle was late. I have an appointment today after work to talk about my body with my gyn

Update: Had crazy cramps for an hour this morning and the spotting has started in. Hasn't quite hit the pad yet, but it is very much there when I wipe. It's a lot more blood than I used to on my pre-Af day. Usually just a drop, took about 2-3 wipes to get it cleared. So wouldn't be surprised if AF shows full force by the end of the day.

Hugs. I emailed my gyn because I really cannot take this anymore. This is the second cycle where my lp was twos days longer, and it is so devastating. I need to know what is going on with my body post IUD.

Hey! Omg I also removed paraguard in May. I have exactly same issue! My cycle went from 28 days in the nose to 31. I'm always 3 days late now when I was never ever late in my life aside from pregnancy prior to this iud

Thanks :hugs: wish I had a happier ending to this evap saga. Oh well. I have 11ish days to re-convince SO he wants a baby

I'm still late. No idea what's going on with my periods but it's annoying me. I hate being late!

Sorry! I'm having the mother of all periods. Already flooded two maxis at work

AF got me too! I'm hurting like hell, I'm pretty sure I had a chemical...

Hugs. So sorry to hear that. I was in a lot of pain yesterday, but now I feel fine. Super bizarre. I would say cp for me as well buy I never had a positive. Shrugs. One cycle closer, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->