One step IC *OMG New test please look!!!!*

Oh I see something on that frer :) and that's how my lines were on ic a couple days ago aswell good luck xx

Oh I see something on that frer :) and that's how my lines were on ic a couple days ago aswell good luck xx

Ohhh! I kept thinking do I? Don’t I? With the line on the frer... I’ve just dipped another IC!
I have read your whole thread and loved it haha. Congratulations! Xoxo

Girls I am about to loose my mind! ](*,)
There is still some sort of line but it’s not any darker or anything. I’m pretty sure I’m not pregnant otherwise I’d of had atleast a more clearer result by now?

The only thing that makes me feel different is the fact that I’ve had cramping for 5 days now and I never cramp before AF?!

The bottom one is just compared to last nights.

54CAA907-25A0-403A-B3F8-683994231896.jpeg 352DED38-C028-490C-AA76-23A73F604344.jpeg 55C59763-3C02-4B22-A56B-6A7EA87DDC4C.jpeg

I feel like it’s maybe just where the line is meant to be or something...

Thank you hun :) but as you can see from my thread my ics never really got any darker haven't got any to compare now but my last one was a squinter and the frer line is deffo their fingers crossed xx

I defo see that! What dpo are u now?? Xx

So do I but surely it would be not so much of a is it isn’t it line by now :( I’m so impatient haha.

Well that’s the thing, I’m not entirely sure. This month was just a we will see what happens month but now it’s a omg I want to be pregnant right this second month haha. Going by my app that I’ve used for years says my period is due today. However I downloaded a new app and keyed in all my periods from the past 2 years and it says I am due on In 2 days.

So tbh I really don’t know but the cramps I have been having for the past 5 days have made me so convinced I’m pregnant! X

Thank you hun :) but as you can see from my thread my ics never really got any darker haven't got any to compare now but my last one was a squinter and the frer line is deffo their fingers crossed xx

That’s true. I am about to go through your whole thread again and stare at every IC you have taken haha xx

That’s true. I am about to go through your whole thread again and stare at every IC you have taken haha xx

My ic never got any darker it was still a isn't it is it one lol xx

This is my test this afternoon. First pic taken at 5 mins second one is taken an hour later. I know that I should disregard it but I really wanted to see what the ‘line’ would look like after.

Do you think it could be just an indent that I’ve been seeing this whole time? :(

32737149-1446-4E12-A282-A516CC6234CF.jpeg
B0F16C41-1CB7-42DB-AF1E-A9FB0F3AA4B5.jpeg

I see that and it looks a little darker than yesterday. Because we test so early we catch things before the doubling really can start taking effect sometimes. Can you test with a different brand? If I were you I wouldn't feel out just yet, especially without AF!

This is my test this afternoon. First pic taken at 5 mins second one is taken an hour later. I know that I should disregard it but I really wanted to see what the ‘line’ would look like after.

Do you think it could be just an indent that I’ve been seeing this whole time? :(

View attachment 1047962
View attachment 1047964

Omg I can see it aswell you going try a different brand? Xx

I see that and it looks a little darker than yesterday. Because we test so early we catch things before the doubling really can start taking effect sometimes. Can you test with a different brand? If I were you I wouldn't feel out just yet, especially without AF!

Thank you :)
Do you think? Even though the second picture has been an hour since the test was taken? I do have a frer... tempted...haha x

Omg I can see it aswell you going try a different brand? Xx

Do you?? Even with the test being an hour old in the second pic? Does it not look like an indent or anything? I do have a frer... I’m so tempted now but il be gutted if it’s negative or is sooo faint I can barely see it haha xx

Do you?? Even with the test being an hour old in the second pic? Does it not look like an indent or anything? I do have a frer... I’m so tempted now but il be gutted if it’s negative or is sooo faint I can barely see it haha xx

I can see it on both my frer at 9dpo was so faint I could barely see it but now looking back I can xx

Screenshot_20181111-234323_FF Mobile.jpg

I can see it on both my frer at 9dpo was so faint I could barely see it but now looking back I can xx

View attachment 1047977

Oh yeah I can see that! This is my frer from yesterday. Think it was just after the time limit though. Although the pics I posted on this thread were within the time. X

C19B2CE1-6020-44D6-8CD1-6F0C4D795CC0.jpeg

Oh yeah I can see that! This is my frer from yesterday. Think it was just after the time limit though. Although the pics I posted on this thread were within the time. X

View attachment 1047978

I swear I see the start of something there!! I’m following for your next FRER!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->