One step IC *OMG New test please look!!!!*

Look at this test now it’s dried. I think it’s just confirmation that these tests aren’t reliable :(

0B1BC09D-19D8-48A6-8426-CD380399499A.jpeg

Is it just me or is there 2 lines LOL

Without a doubt I see a second line on that picture ♡

I still see something on FRER but not the cheapie but I honestly rarely ever do. The test strip is so thin it's just hard to see.

I still see something on FRER but not the cheapie but I honestly rarely ever do. The test strip is so thin it's just hard to see.

I know they are so crap! I used to be such a fan, although I think looking back now they were not as thin... which probably helped slightly! I won’t be buying them again that’s for sure lol

Yes weren't they a little wider? Lol I don't remember. Even the dollar store tests I have a hard time seeing. Maybe it's my eyes lol. But the good thing is I see it in your frer and those are the most sensitive picking up hcg at 6.3miu

Still no sign of AF girls!
Bought some tests from my local shop so I’m currently doing a hold and il update you all xx

OMG what is going on?!! Hard to get a pic of but so clear in person?!

I’m 2 days late. Surely it would be darker :(

35178503-F7A0-410E-BCB9-C0DF6A5D8C69.jpeg

I can see that ! Depends what miu the test is ? Do you have any other tests to take ?

I can see that ! Depends what miu the test is ? Do you have any other tests to take ?

Well I assumed it would be the usual 25miu but I’ve just googled and their 100miu!! Haha. Ops!

There’s a scratch on the plastic window though and I’m wondering if that’s causing the line. I also don’t feel as though the lines as obvious as it was when I first looked at it... what does that mean!! I’m getting fed up with it all this cycle lol.

I dipped a IC and that showed bfn aswell, well I think. I got annoyed and left it past the time and it had started drying and had weird marks on it.
Xoxo

@LNWXO I used this one yesterday date late for period and was like that they are crap lol but I see it :) xx

I see it but being 100miu it won't be so strong. I don't trust ICs. They may not give you a bfp so pls don't count yourself out. Since you're 3 days late go to Walmart or Target and for 8 bucks pick up a digital with free.

@LNWXO I used this one yesterday date late for period and was like that they are crap lol but I see it :) xx

I took the other test in the pack and it said 25mui on there so google was wrong lol. Did you get them from coop?
I took the next one and i can see something but not as much as the first one but like I said the first one slowly disappearedxx

I see it but being 100miu it won't be so strong. I don't trust ICs. They may not give you a bfp so pls don't count yourself out. Since you're 3 days late go to Walmart or Target and for 8 bucks pick up a digital with free.

On the packet it said 25miu so google was wrong haha! I wish I was in the US to get a Walmart or target test but I’m in the UK hun xx

Ohh I see what you mean. I really hope you get a clear answer soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->