One step IC *OMG New test please look!!!!*

I’m in the UK and i have got frers from Asda and boots before

@LNWXO yes I got from coop tempted to get again just to see what line would come up :rofl: xx

@LNWXO yes I got from coop tempted to get again just to see what line would come up :rofl: xx

Hahahaha oh go on il be so interested to see!
I haven’t tested again today but still no AF. No signs of it arriving either! Xx

Hahahaha oh go on il be so interested to see!
I haven’t tested again today but still no AF. No signs of it arriving either! Xx

I'll have to wait until oh gets out of bed he been on nights so he can have kids lol it will be interesting to see actually xx

I'll have to wait until oh gets out of bed he been on nights so he can have kids lol it will be interesting to see actually xx

Yeah it would! I’m going to b&m later I might get some tests from there. Do you know if they do branded tests aswell as their own? I’m on cycle day 33 right now... haven’t had a cycle this long in over 12 months, shock it happens on the first cycle TTC and gets my hopes up!!! Xx

Hello,

I keep getting lines on these tests. They used to be good back in the day, well I thought so anyway... I don’t know what they are but I can see it within the time limit? So confused... I don’t want to go and get a FRER because one my husband will literally eye roll me for the rest of time and two because I don’t want to face the disappointment :(

If someone could let me know please please please xoxo

View attachment 1047776 View attachment 1047778 View attachment 1047780
I see it I'm 6dpo I tested for the hell of it bfn obviously I'm new on here hope you don't mind me gate crashing did u test again? X

20181117_110818.jpg

Hello,

I keep getting lines on these tests. They used to be good back in the day, well I thought so anyway... I don’t know what they are but I can see it within the time limit? So confused... I don’t want to go and get a FRER because one my husband will literally eye roll me for the rest of time and two because I don’t want to face the disappointment :(

If someone could let me know please please please xoxo

View attachment 1047776 View attachment 1047778 View attachment 1047780
I see it I'm 6dpo I tested for the hell of it bfn obviously I'm new on here hope you don't mind me gate crashing did u test again? X

@LNWXO them coop tests are 25miu it says on packet xx

Did do one this was taken at 2 mins but the dye run on these are a nightmare aswell xx

Screenshot_20181117-190631_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181117-190642_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
This looks bfp I used these and they were fab x

Morning girls! AF got me late last night! On to next cycle xoxo

Thanks everyone! :) I’m ok. I was sorta hoping for the arrival tbh. I can’t wait to get started on next cycle and actually track O and give it 100% haha xx

Thanks everyone! :) I’m ok. I was sorta hoping for the arrival tbh. I can’t wait to get started on next cycle and actually track O and give it 100% haha xx

Are you going to use opks? Oh good luck for the next cycle xx

Sorry hun those tests looked bfp and were always pretty good when I have used them. Xx

Sorry hun! Af got me 2 days early! Fingers crossed for next month ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->