One step

Desiree1694

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought the green handled one step pregnancy tests did you have alot of evaps/ how were they I ordered the wrong ones just checking.

If it is the brand I think you're talking about, they are the ones I use often. I've never had a problem with evaps on them. In fact, I think they are a bit less sensitive which makes early detection a downside to them. On the other hand, if you get a bfp on the One Step then you are most likely pregnant. I've had lots of evaps on the $ store ones though.

I use one step, never had any problem and got my BFP at 9dpo and had great daily progression :) I'm definitely pregnant!

Thanks for your help ladies I definitely appreciate it I've also had a lot of evaps on dollar store tests which is why I wanted to order them online then ended up ordering the wrong ones.

I use One Step ov tests and have used their pregnancy tests in the past too - never had an issue with them :)

Just thought - their ov tests are green handles and pregnancy tests are blue... Have you double checked?

Weird... Haha my one step opks are green and hpts are blue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->