One Tubers

Thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes. My scan went great. Yesterday bub measured 9wks5days and all looked great I was told. EDD is 14th April 2011 so very close to the EDD I had with my EP. Was very exciting to see bub was actually there after my MS disappeared.

BBL go to run just wanted to quickly update you all.

I tested again this morning with another dollar cheapie and got what I think is another evap. Took an FRER this afternoon and it was BFN. :( going to wait on AF now.

I tested again this morning with another dollar cheapie and got what I think is another evap. Took an FRER this afternoon and it was BFN. :( going to wait on AF now.

Cycle no 2 for me girls, lets hope its my good side this month. AF got me this morning.

Fab news olivia, congrats!

xxx

Exciting news Olivia! We were all worried for a while there..

Doingit4us - sorry it was BFN. It's horrrible when you get your hopes up like that.

Amy and Sarah - good luck with your IVF journey..

4magpies - let's hope it's our good sides doing the work this month! I'm in the same position as you, as I think I o'd from my bad side last month.

I'm on CD6 today. I'm gutted though as last month I o'd on CD15 and my husand is going away for 2 nights this month on CD13 and CD14 so I can't help but think that this is going to rule us out for this month too. I was sooo cross when I realised yesterday. I know it's not his fault as it is a work trip, but really that means there will be 4 months when we just won't have a chance. I really wanted to give it our best shot this month, but it's just not going to happen.. I think we will be able to BD at lunchtime on CD13 and then he will be back at lunchtime on CD15 so maybe there's a chance? Not ideal though..

I was thinking about using preseed and softcups this month. Has anyone tried these and know where I can get them from in the UK?

Thanks.

:happydance: great news Olivia, so pleased for you!
Welshbean I think I got my softcups and conceive plus from either amazon or access diagnostics (internet site) x

Brilliant news Olivia gives us all the hope to keep on trying!

Hope you are feeling well and enjoy the next 31 ish weeks!

xxx

:wave: yayyyyy olivia great new how is are you all today xxxxxx

Thought i would say hi,

My names Jess, i was on the implant and fell pregnant in May, Rushed into hospital in July with a ruptured right tube.

Baby and tube now gone and officially now TTC.

On my 2nd cycle and currently 9dpo not feeling any different yet so guessing no luck this month!!

Its lovely to read about all the success stories and for those still trying i wish you the best of luck!! :hugs:

Welcome Jess so sorry for your loss. Hope you get your BFP real soon.

Hey Jess, Sorry for your loss. Where in Manchester are you from?

I live at the other side of Bolton in Darwen.

xxx

I'm not far from stockport, about 10 minutes away in fact

xx

Ahhh cool not so far away then.

These lot are a great group of girls and a fab support.

Hope you get your BFP soon.

xxx

:wave: girls how are you welcome jess hun i carnt wait to o to see when i do this month xxxx

well hello its been a while since iv been on, i do cum on and have a look at how ppl are doing but today i thort id write something while i got chance, well iv done my whole 6 months of clomid and they didnt work, i losted hope by the end and got fed up being in pain and feeling so emotional iv got my appointment on the 22nd for the next step which they sed at my last appointment is probley gonna be IVF. iv got quite a few resevations about it tho, dont get me wrong i wud give anything for a baby after how long things has been going on its been 1 year 4months since the hospital started to do anything and its been 3 years 4months since i had my eptopic and lost my left tube. im worried that if IVF doesnt work i have nothing else left and that scares me and i think thats because iv losted alot of hope recently, but on the other hand i thing why isnt it happening because they sed iv been ovulating because im having a cycle of 28 days, his sperm are fine so why are they not meeting? so i asked the doc reply i got its just unexplained sooo here i am on my first cycle without anything im currently on day 2 of my cycle i decided to see while im waiting for the next move im gonna have a go at sorting it myself so i started having reflexology yestaday once a week and today i bought some rasberry leaf tea now is they anything i need to know about having this?? and if you lovely ladies have any more idea about anything else i can take or do my ear are wide open pppllllllzzzzzz tell me your knowledge lol !!!!!!! whats everybodys thorts of pre-seed should i get some for this month iv never tried it but heard bit and bats about it? sorry this post got slightly long i hope no one minds. x x

Hi everyone,

Welcome Jess, sorry for your loss.

Onewish - sorry you haven't yet got your bubba. I can't give much more advice really, do you chart your waking temperature and use OPK's? Temping can re-assure you that you do ovulate and OPK's can help to know when to DTD and then if you get pos OPK and no fertile CM you can give the pre-seed a go? x

Hi everyone,

Welcome Jess, sorry for your loss.

Onewish - sorry you haven't yet got your bubba. I can't give much more advice really, do you chart your waking temperature and use OPK's? Temping can re-assure you that you do ovulate and OPK's can help to know when to DTD and then if you get pos OPK and no fertile CM you can give the pre-seed a go? x

thanks for your reply hun, iv not tried charting, how does that work? i did try opks one month but trust it to be the one month i didnt ovulate i was well confused by the end lol but maybe i shud give it a try again this month they just confuse me as when they are positive or not. x

Hi Jess, so sorry for your loss. My ectopic and right tube was removed on June 29th so around the same time as you. Must have been awful for you being preg since May, that'd a long time to get used to being preg for it all to end :(

thanks for your reply hun, iv not tried charting, how does that work? i did try opks one month but trust it to be the one month i didnt ovulate i was well confused by the end lol but maybe i shud give it a try again this month they just confuse me as when they are positive or not. x

I used to chart, you can go onto fertilityfriend.com and out the details in there and they do the chart for you. You need a basal body temerature thermometer (can get them in boots). You have to take your temp at the same time every morning as soon as you wake up- before speaking or taking a sip of water or anything. The idea is the chart will show when you'ved ov'd as there'll be a subtle change of a few .degrees after ov. You can also chart when you get EWCM etc.

Re the ov tests, I have never had a positive test and have heard other people say that too, but I do know when I ovulate based on EWCM and ov pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->