One Tubers

hi sarah,
Nice to see you. Sorry you got af from hell. Mhur to af. Let us know how you get on with ivf investigations. I hope you don't have to wait long.
Welcome doing4us. :) happy to have you. There are others on this thread that have had tr and now only one tube. Hope you get your bfp soon.

Kimmy tr stands for 'tube reversal'. So ladies who had tubes tied and now its been reversed. I think. Lol.

Hi caz. Hope you enjoyed your dinner. I went to my sisters for dinner. It was yum. My oh has been working all day at an event in rotherham town so i thought it would be nice to be with my sister all day. Now its bath time for me and dd. :) xx

Thank you! I'm going to hold off from testing again until Tues morning. I should be able to get an accurate result by then.

Thanks Katstar, I get it now! Was your DH working the Rotherham show? My dad workd for a window company and they had a stand there :D

doingit4us welcome and praying you have a BFP very quickly.

Sarah I hope you can bring the IVF forward. And that AF gives you a break.

Cupcake still thinking of you.

I've had some pink spotting and lots of pain its all one sided. I wouldn't call it blood just a pink coloured discharge. We know the pregnancy isn't ectopic and I have free fluid floating around the pouch of douglas so maybe its that. Someone suggested a ruptured cyst. All my MS signs have gone which worries me. Not long to wait not for a scan. Just over 26hrs to go. I am really nervous.

Thinking of you all and praying everytime I come in here to read more BFPs.

Wishing you well for your scan tomorrow Olivia2, i hope you receive good news. x

Sarah i hope you manage to get your IVF sooner. Congrats on weightloss too xx

Olivia,

Good luck on your scan hun. Just wanted to tell you that i had brown discharge and it was sometimes pink up to this pregnancy being 8/9 weeks. My MS also went around 7/8 weeks too. Everything turned out fine at the 13 week scan. Please let us know how you get on hun but i am sure it will all be fine.

Kimmy,
yes my oh was working at the rotherham show. He is a urban park ranger for rotherham council so he has to do allsorts at these shows. He finally got home at 8pm after the clear up.

I have just seen that my ticker has moved again :o Oh its getting close now. I am off work today. Lots of time off up to 13/10/10 when its my last day and i really need it now. So tired.

I hope everyone is ok and doing well. xx

Hey girls quick update. BFN from me yesterday @ 12DPO. Just gotta wait for AF now, hoping I have a better chance next month as I should be o'ing from my good side.

xxx

Hi ladies.

Sorry i have not been on much, The training for my new job has exhausted me and i have now got the AF from hell so feeling very sorry for myself.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss cupcake and i hope everyone else is doing ok? Amy, how are u?
We are thinking of trying to bring the IVF forward as the NHS is making IVF cut backs and we are terrified of not being in the system in time an missing out on a funded cycle, as there is no way we could afford it ourselves for a long time.
Will have to make some enquiries and see the likelyhood of our PCT being effected by these cut backs:shrug:

Sarah,
Hey babes I am well just waiting in limbo to see if we will get the IVF scholarship or not. If not we are thinking of doing IVF in Mexico the cost with Meds is 1/3 of the cost here in the states. Thinking it would be nice to mix an IVF cycle with a vaca. Should know in a few months about the scholarship so then we can go from there. Feeling positive that at least something will work out. Gonna catch up on you all hope u r well.

Hi Ladies. May I join you? I had a TR in Oct 09 w/ only one tube remaining. We have been trying since Mar w/ no luck. I have an appt to discuss IUI on Tues. We haven't tried anything other than preseed this past cycle. Hopefully, it will give us a BFP before Tues.

:dust: to you all

Welcome hun FX for your BFP soon. :hugs:

Hey girls quick update. BFN from me yesterday @ 12DPO. Just gotta wait for AF now, hoping I have a better chance next month as I should be o'ing from my good side.

xxx

So sorry hun could still be early. :flower:

Olivia,
Everything XX for you!! Please let us know how it goes.

Wow Kat time is really flying now for you and Kimmy!!!

Hi ladies. I tested this evening with a dollar tree hpt, didn't hold my pee and I drank a lot, but I just wanted to test anyway. I might have a slight case of poas. I saw a line, but I can't tell if it's really really light or if its a reflection. I can't even tell if it has color. I have taken my share of these test over the last couple of months and never got any hint of a line at all. I'm not sure what it is. I just don't want to get excited and it end up being a BFN. I have no idea what an evap line looks like. I feel like crap today. I woke up this morning feeling fine and didn't have any of my symptoms. About 1200 my head started pounding and my back hurt so bad. Now I feel like crap. I'm going to hold off testing until tomorrow morning.

Doingit4us I hope the line gets darker and darker and its a definate BFP for you.

puppymom I have my scan in about 4.5hrs. I am very nervous. Just want a fantastic report and am worried it might not be. Oh well not much longer to wait. I feel like I am standing on trial waiting for the verdict.

Hey ladies how is everyone doing?

Katstar - can't believe how far on you are already - seems to be flying past!

Olivia - how did the scan go??? hope everything is ok

Afm - like Magpies I have tested negative 2 days ago despite AF now being 4 days late! Really annoyed that my 3 cycles not trying while recovering from my ectopic were exactly 32 days and now we are back TTC my cycle is all over the place. Got my post-op appointment at the hospital on Friday so if AF hasn't shown by then hopefully they will be able to figure out what is going on!

xxx

Milosmum,

Its flying now i think. When i think back to the bfp and the scan to confirm bubs was in the right place, its seems ages ago.
My oh keeps saying i am moaning :blush: but i really can't wash pots for long at the sink. It hurts my back lol. :haha:

Can't believe your cycle would start playing up now. Always happens when you start ttc.

4magpies,

Sorry for your bfn. Glad you are ovulating from the good side though. :thumbup: just got to catch that eggy now. :spermy:

Doingit4us,

Did you test again? I hope you get a stronger line to confirm a bfp. Evap lines can be so cruel can't they and i hope it was not that for you. :dust:

Olivia,
How has it gone? I hope your ok hun.

Amy,

I will have my fingers crossed you get ivf. I hope something good comes along for you and sarah like a lucky scratch card. If i ever win the lottery i would be emailing you both with some funds in a shot.

I visited the labour ward yesterday and i was looking into the home from home suit but i now actually have my eye on the birthing pool room in labour ward. It looks so cosy and comfy. Just hoping bubba wants to come when its free and available. :thumbup:

xx

Olivia, how did it go?

Hope everyone is doing okay.I just joined weightwatchers - trying to shed some stones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->