One Tubers

onewish,
so sorry things are moving so slow. just remember with the tea not to take it after ovulation as it can cause contractions. I tried the preseed and liked it but I dont get much of any CM myself I would say if you are already getting EWCM then you may not need it. I was charting when I was trying and I found out that I ovulated later than I though. I too have a short cycle so strarted taking a Vit B complex to try and lenghten my lutheran phase. Best of luck hun.

Hi Jess, so sorry for your loss. My ectopic and right tube was removed on June 29th so around the same time as you. Must have been awful for you being preg since May, that'd a long time to get used to being preg for it all to end :(

thanks for your reply hun, iv not tried charting, how does that work? i did try opks one month but trust it to be the one month i didnt ovulate i was well confused by the end lol but maybe i shud give it a try again this month they just confuse me as when they are positive or not. x

I used to chart, you can go onto fertilityfriend.com and out the details in there and they do the chart for you. You need a basal body temerature thermometer (can get them in boots). You have to take your temp at the same time every morning as soon as you wake up- before speaking or taking a sip of water or anything. The idea is the chart will show when you'ved ov'd as there'll be a subtle change of a few .degrees after ov. You can also chart when you get EWCM etc.

Re the ov tests, I have never had a positive test and have heard other people say that too, but I do know when I ovulate based on EWCM and ov pains.

Chickchock has explained Fertilityfriend.com well, you can do an on-line tutorial too. I use it sporadically. I do like OPK's makes me excited, i get obvious positives but you can get digital ones (too expensive for me) which actually have a smiley face to indicate a positive x

Hi Jess, so sorry for your loss. My ectopic and right tube was removed on June 29th so around the same time as you. Must have been awful for you being preg since May, that'd a long time to get used to being preg for it all to end :(

thanks for your reply hun, iv not tried charting, how does that work? i did try opks one month but trust it to be the one month i didnt ovulate i was well confused by the end lol but maybe i shud give it a try again this month they just confuse me as when they are positive or not. x

I used to chart, you can go onto fertilityfriend.com and out the details in there and they do the chart for you. You need a basal body temerature thermometer (can get them in boots). You have to take your temp at the same time every morning as soon as you wake up- before speaking or taking a sip of water or anything. The idea is the chart will show when you'ved ov'd as there'll be a subtle change of a few .degrees after ov. You can also chart when you get EWCM etc.

Re the ov tests, I have never had a positive test and have heard other people say that too, but I do know when I ovulate based on EWCM and ov pains.

iv got a thermometer im just so forgetful thats my problem lol i mite give it a good go this month and put a note above my bed so when i wake up i will see it and remember lol but like you sed iv been going off my ov pains as to when its happening. x

onewish,
so sorry things are moving so slow. just remember with the tea not to take it after ovulation as it can cause contractions. I tried the preseed and liked it but I dont get much of any CM myself I would say if you are already getting EWCM then you may not need it. I was charting when I was trying and I found out that I ovulated later than I though. I too have a short cycle so strarted taking a Vit B complex to try and lenghten my lutheran phase. Best of luck hun.

o rite glad you told me that bout the tea, how many of them tea do i have a day or does it not matter? whats a lutheran phase? sorry for all the questions lol
iv ordered some concive plus i thort cant harm me trying it lol i have no iidea about my CM iv never noticed it x

Chickchock has explained Fertilityfriend.com well, you can do an on-line tutorial too. I use it sporadically. I do like OPK's makes me excited, i get obvious positives but you can get digital ones (too expensive for me) which actually have a smiley face to indicate a positive x

thanks for that hun, i would love to buy the digital ones but like you sed they too expensive. x

onewish,

o rite glad you told me that bout the tea, how many of them tea do i have a day or does it not matter? whats a lutheran phase? sorry for all the questions lol
iv ordered some concive plus i thort cant harm me trying it lol i have no iidea about my CM iv never noticed it x

I think you can take as many as you want. I usually would only take like 2-3 cups per day but really no set rules. Lutheran phase is the time from when you ovulate until AF comes. The closer this is to normal which is usually 14 days the better it helps give your body time for implantation. If its shorter it can also suggest that you might have low progesterone also needed to for pregnancy. Temping can also help you know what your LP (lutheran phase) is to know if there is a problem or not. If u havent noticed CM then chances are the conceive plus will definetly help. Good Luck Hun. Dont let it all stress u out too much.

hi there everyone.

Just want to say hi to jess and say sorry for your loss. I had implant removed jan 09 then ectopic april 09. Don't think implant has anything to do with it but it makes you wonder. As you can see i am successfully pg with bubba due novemeber so i hope, in time you get that too.
One wish i just want to say good luck to you too. I don't have any advice for you other than keep trying. I did not temp as i had cervical mucas at ovulation and felt ovulation, i knew when it was coming and happening.
I hope you get a bfp soon. Xx

...Big hellos and thanks to both chickchock and katstar...

Yes as wasn't planned had just got my head round it and used to it and informed work etc then for that to happen was devastating after 2 months of being pregnant.

Fingers crossed everything works out and the other tube will be ok and i'll get my :bfp:

Hi, reading though some of your posts has made me feel less alone now. Ectopic march 2003 long time ago now but was only 17 and bit of a shock as didnt even know was pregnant until after the surgery.
Only really affecting me emotionally now as ttc where as before I was so young I wasnt even thinking about children.
Any advice on keeping positive would be good, all my friends that have children have never had this problem so dont understand what my worries are.

sals,
Welcome. With my first ectopic I wasnt trying either and wasnt too concerned about having kids too young to care much. I would say to just have faith I know its hurts and definetly is frustrating but there are so many wonderful ladies in here that are proof that it can happen although having one tube can definetly make it take longer. Myself now having no tubes I still believe that one day it will happen. Unfortunatly just gonna cost a lot more. Best of luck.
Amy

onewish,

I think you can take as many as you want. I usually would only take like 2-3 cups per day but really no set rules. Lutheran phase is the time from when you ovulate until AF comes. The closer this is to normal which is usually 14 days the better it helps give your body time for implantation. If its shorter it can also suggest that you might have low progesterone also needed to for pregnancy. Temping can also help you know what your LP (lutheran phase) is to know if there is a problem or not. If u havent noticed CM then chances are the conceive plus will definetly help. Good Luck Hun. Dont let it all stress u out too much.

o my god so that cud happen coz iv only been bding up to ovulation which i thort was bout day 14/15 then maybe a day after, no one mentioned that that cud happen. i thort everything was fine coz the clomid made me have a 28 day cycle. sooo confusing this stuff and the hospital dont give you no info on anything. thank you for telling me this stuff. x

onewish,
No problem hope u get is sorted out. If u have anymore questions fire them away I am sure someone here will know the answer.

:wave: girls hope your all well weekend and my son is home tomorrow whoopppp xxxxxx

Hi, reading though some of your posts has made me feel less alone now. Ectopic march 2003 long time ago now but was only 17 and bit of a shock as didnt even know was pregnant until after the surgery.
Only really affecting me emotionally now as ttc where as before I was so young I wasnt even thinking about children.
Any advice on keeping positive would be good, all my friends that have children have never had this problem so dont understand what my worries are.

Hello sals.

:flower:

So sorry you have been through it so young but no you are not alone at all. There are so many of us and i hope you get your bfp soon.

I had my ectopic in april 09 after 1 child already. I did not know i was pregnant and it was a utter shock. I have been pregnant twice since. Unfortunately the 1st pregnancy did not last. They are not sure if it was another ectopic or just a miscarriage.

But then got pregnant again nearly a year after my 1st ectopic. So as you can see i got pregnant twice with one tube in less than a year so it can happen. You will get there. Take your time, learn your body and recognise the signs of ovulation and hopefully it will happen soon.

Good luck hun. xx

omg... So 2 months ago lost the right tube to ep.

Well.... This morning i'm 10dpo... Just 'felt' pregnant... Did a 10miu test and it showed a :bfp: within a few seconds!! Lets hope its a sticky bean!

I have my fingers crossed for everyone for some stickys this month! Xxx

:wave: ladies how are you all glad my son his home now not stopped running around after him get me this get me that haha he got me a lovely purse and his dad a t shirt well done a opk think i may o early again fx jess hun it sticks xxxxxxxx

Hi everyone!!!!

so sorry its been a while since i popped on and say hi....

Hope everyones well? we have just been away for our 1st wedding anniversary its been lovely to get away.

Otherwise all is going well and i have my gender scan in just a couple weeks!!!! eeeek xx

omg... So 2 months ago lost the right tube to ep.

Well.... This morning i'm 10dpo... Just 'felt' pregnant... Did a 10miu test and it showed a :bfp: within a few seconds!! Lets hope its a sticky bean!

I have my fingers crossed for everyone for some stickys this month! Xxx

Congrats Jessica FXX for you!!!

Hi everyone!!!!

so sorry its been a while since i popped on and say hi....

Hope everyones well? we have just been away for our 1st wedding anniversary its been lovely to get away.

Otherwise all is going well and i have my gender scan in just a couple weeks!!!! eeeek xx

Happy Anniversary :happydance: wow 16+ weeks already that is crazy.

:wave: ladies how are you all glad my son his home now not stopped running around after him get me this get me that haha he got me a lovely purse and his dad a t shirt well done a opk think i may o early again fx jess hun it sticks xxxxxxxx

Hey babes so glad ur son is home. Yay for ovulation soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->